Hacking R4 Wood 1.46 help?

zomgbbqpizza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I recently just installed the new wood r4 firmware for my r4 to play pokemon + nobunagas ambition.
When i load up the r4 everything works ok, but as soon as i try to load up a rom, the screen turns white and does not appear to do anything else. This works on everygame i have on there.
I was previously on wood 1.27 and everything ran smoothly but it didnt support the new game so i upgraded, now none of my games seem to work.
I have not changed any of the settings on my r4 so far. My r4 says "R4 3ds upgrade, SDHC, revolution for 3ds, dsi, ect ect.
I am using a 3ds, and i used an andriod phone to load everything onto my micro sd.
Any solutions?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I doubt you was using R4 Wood, Wood for R4 is not compatable with your card as it is not compatable with SDHC

zomgbbqpizza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt you was using R4 Wood, Wood for R4 is not compatable with your card as it is not compatable with SDHC
I definatley am using Wood R4, as before i had a 3ds, i had a DS lite and a regular R4 card for it and i used wood on that. When i got my 3ds and new r4, the same sd card worked with all my games and save still running without me having to do anything to it.

I have had the same problem with previous versions of wood r4 that do the same as 1.46, but everytime i go back to 1.27 it all works fine again.
Is there an alternative?

Peter Gatens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask what R4 card do you have, what is the official site of your card. the r4i gold ? or others, then i will do a test and see whether my card works for the game.

cici1028

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a r4i 3ds ? maybe you have just download a wrong firware , go to the official site and find the right firmware and don't forget to unzip it and put all the files on the root of sd card. try again , if it still doesn't work you can just go to your friend for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2