R4 Wood 1.46 help?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by zomgbbqpizza, Apr 8, 2012.

Apr 8, 2012

R4 Wood 1.46 help? by zomgbbqpizza at 9:09 PM (843 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. zomgbbqpizza
    OP

Newcomer zomgbbqpizza Member

Sweden
    Hello,
    I recently just installed the new wood r4 firmware for my r4 to play pokemon + nobunagas ambition.
    When i load up the r4 everything works ok, but as soon as i try to load up a rom, the screen turns white and does not appear to do anything else. This works on everygame i have on there.
    I was previously on wood 1.27 and everything ran smoothly but it didnt support the new game so i upgraded, now none of my games seem to work.
    I have not changed any of the settings on my r4 so far. My r4 says "R4 3ds upgrade, SDHC, revolution for 3ds, dsi, ect ect.
    I am using a 3ds, and i used an andriod phone to load everything onto my micro sd.
    Any solutions?

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I doubt you was using R4 Wood, Wood for R4 is not compatable with your card as it is not compatable with SDHC

3. zomgbbqpizza
    OP

Sweden
    I definatley am using Wood R4, as before i had a 3ds, i had a DS lite and a regular R4 card for it and i used wood on that. When i got my 3ds and new r4, the same sd card worked with all my games and save still running without me having to do anything to it.

I have had the same problem with previous versions of wood r4 that do the same as 1.46, but everytime i go back to 1.27 it all works fine again.
    Is there an alternative?

4. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I am unable to help you, sorry

5. zomgbbqpizza
    OP

Sweden
    Aw man, i was really looking foward to playing that game.

6. Peter Gatens

Newcomer Peter Gatens Member

United States
    May i ask what R4 card do you have, what is the official site of your card. the r4i gold ? or others, then i will do a test and see whether my card works for the game.

7. cici1028

Newcomer cici1028 Newbie

United States
    are you using a r4i 3ds ? maybe you have just download a wrong firware , go to the official site and find the right firmware and don't forget to unzip it and put all the files on the root of sd card. try again , if it still doesn't work you can just go to your friend for help.