Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm reading that DSTT was a clone of SuperCard DSone? If so, someone should see if this works with that...
another point, my new r4 have _dsmenu.dat too i tested with my _dsmenu.dat of my new r4 instead of the one that you included in the rar and still works, if i use your cia with my old r4 boot on the ttds menu and if i use the same sd in my new r4 boot in the menu of my new r4

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is the way my flashcard looks:
p6.jpg

Could the DSTT launcher work on this?

Spewpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Tried several things on this thread, but none seem to make my R4 work. I guess I'll try later with my R4i (v1.4.1 from r4i-gold.eu).

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, upload is finally finished.
Sorry for:
-bad working auto focus
-unsharp video material
-low resolution
-low bitrate and compressed video
-those sounds when i'm hitting my mic with my fingers :/
-And other unprofessional, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD things in this video ://///

You know, filmed with TOASTER™

TwistedZeon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok very good news. I have gotten DSTT to work! I received a DSTT in the mail donated to me by a member here. I've tried out a few launchers and found one that seems to work. "ttreset.dat" found in the TTMenu folder (for YSMenu specifically). This was in fact an SRL, so I slapped a DSi Extended header to it and converted it to CIA (it doesn't even need an arm7 patch!). It seems to boot games just fine. Was able to boot Pokemon Black just fine so if it boots that, it should boot just about anything. :D

This is YSMenu by the way. I have not tested it with other kernels.

DSTT_Launcher.rar

Video:

I'll add this to the main post as a confirmed working cart! :D

@FIX94 , You should give it a try just to make sure. It works with the DSTT cart I have but a second opinion is always good to have. :D

Also, R4 SDHC users, give this a shot too! It may work with those too! The version of YSMenu I used was actually for R4 SDHC orginally. R4 SDHCs are all clones of the DSTT, so they may work with this as well! :D

EDIT: Alternate kernels confirmed working. I got WoodTTDS to work. Just use a different TTMENU.sys on your DSTT's MicroSD card to use a different kernel. You aren't constrained to using YSMenu. ;)

Thanks a bunch for your hard work! It's so nice to finally have my DSTT working on my 3ds. I can confirm it's working here on the latest YSMenu and plays Final Fantasy 3, also Soft Reset works too. Also many thanks to the person who sent you the card in the first place!

didaho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You must use one of the latest nightlies of rxTools (not the release version from gitHub) or you must patch TWL_firm on emunand (you'll fin the patched TWL_firm on that iso site). Note that using an old release of rxTools can conflict with your patched TWL_firm so either update/use reiNand or whatever. Then you must install the Wood m3 launcher on both sysnand and emunand and make sure you're using the latest woodM3 kernel. If it's still not working, test on a NDSL, that's probably the card's fault :)

Thanks you, there is any tutorial step by step to patch twl and the steps to installing on new3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries