Hacking r4 sdhc dual core smart update firmware (fake? 2013?)

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi, can someone help me? i'm looking for the formware of this card, i don't know if this is the 2013 or the fake one, i just downgrade my 3ds xl to 4.5.0-8E and i hope this card is gonna work on this firmware.. this is the photo of the card:

r4i-sdhc-dual-core.jpg

thhanks!

You can also have a look at www.r4isdhc.in

icedzed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nothing... i bricked the r4 i think, i tryed again to use the first file, from this page: http://www.r4isdhc.hk/download_white_new2013/index.htm

after changing the sd, and it's kinda work as you can see in the attached file, but i don't know why i can't see the text, and the message is a blank box.. so i put again the kernel i postet in the previous post, and the update, i flashed, and now the card is dead.. dslite or 3ds, no matter where, before i see the spongebob icon, now nothing.. any suggestion?

Attachments

• IMG_20150121_235239[1].jpg
    IMG_20150121_235239[1].jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 442

SEBA_POGO

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
nothing... i bricked the r4 i think, i tryed again to use the first file, from this page: http://www.r4isdhc.hk/download_white_new2013/index.htm

after changing the sd, and it's kinda work as you can see in the attached file, but i don't know why i can't see the text, and the message is a blank box.. so i put again the kernel i postet in the previous post, and the update, i flashed, and now the card is dead.. dslite or 3ds, no matter where, before i see the spongebob icon, now nothing.. any suggestion?

Hey, same thing happened to me! You fixed the last thing?

ruan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, same thing happened to me! You fixed the last thing?
hi i think i got the ds lite working with r4 sdhc dual core 2014 fake. the files you need on the sd card are: 1 (r4isdhc1.72.zip) download link: http://www.r4isdhc.hk/download_white_new2014/index.htm contains: _DS_MENU.dat & __rpg then you will need this file: R4i-V3.7b English download link: http://www.r4isdhc.com/2014-r4isdhc-dual-core/ contains:moonmemo , moonshl2 , R4iMenu , R4.dat . now once you have these 2 files you need to put the following on your sd card and only them, DO NOT USE ALL FILES IN THE 2 DOWNLOADED FILES !!!! _DS_MENU.dat & __rpg & moonshl2 & R4iMenu . so you need in total 4 things in the root menu of the sd card (root menu means if you open the sd card there is nothing on it, no files.) so copy those 4 items to the sd card and then insert your sd card into the r4 card , then into your DS lite. power on and start the r4 card like you would a normal game. ie touch the icon where your game card would appear. please let me know if you get stuck or lost i only have a DSL and this is how i got the fake working for the first time, when inserted without an sd card or incorrect files it said spongebob atlantispantis.

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks ruan! you solved my issue with my n3dsxlus 10.7. I just bought with 2016 logo.
tried loading chrono trigger and it works now. previously it just shows this is a fake card message.

my next step is to try to use Ysmenu as primary kernel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu