Hacking r4 SD/HC rohs card-7a pokemon black white problem

teunes1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello people,
after more than 3 days googling i m screwd cant get it working:( i got the fake cloone card r4 sdhc rohs card 7a.'

story:
i bought this card along time ago i wanne play pokemon again :) so i start searching and trying to dl and play new pokemon but got white screens:

http://www.r4ds.me/d....18_kernel.html this one i tried this works this is the old one on this i can play pokemon platinum etc... i wanne play pokemon black and white to so i downloaded r4 wood everytime there i start a game white screen i'have seen much other with this card same problem but dont see answers how they got fix it. so plz help me can i play pokemon black and white with this crapy card? yes so wtfh do i need to put on my sd card? from the sdhc site the firmware says loading and than black screen

sorry for bad english plz help r4 wood stucks with white screen after starting games

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put up some photos of your cart because by your own description Wood R4 should work like a charm. Also, post a list of the files at the root of your micro sd card. Also, are you using Panasonic SD Formatter to format your micro sd card? Have you tried a Pokemon rom from a different website or dump? And finally, try the Pokemon rom you have on Desume emulator and tell us if it works on Desume. These are the things people, like myself, need to know to help you. Always give more than enough information. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la