efaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
It gets stuck after the helath an safety and displays an blue screen top, green screen bottom before getting the R4 firmware 1.18 menu, but works on my ds lite...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this.....set the brightness level to max on your lite through the R4, then put it in the phat.

Another option is to plug and unplug the cart a few times in the phat, then boot it up.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. I'm using that un-official firmware 1.19, and it wont work on phat DS's. Are you sure that will work Rayder? I want to make sure because I only get to see my friends DS one more today and don't want to haves show up without a fix.

efaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
Still not working but it worked with 1.17... but it so S@!ks

Done fixed! I dunno why, but i had 1.19 and that was the problem... thing is... I only use links from the official page... Dunno why... but problems solved!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
there is no 1.19 official firmware, what you dled was a decrypted ysmenu hack from the people who make the r4 clone. if you put that on your real r4 that would explain much. the last official (and final) firmware is 1.18 and you can get it in the download section of this forum.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you