That is pretty damn cool. Now make an Earthbound skin
biggrin.gif

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since requested, I'm releasing my Okami skin. Changed a bit, but nothing major.

Humm. might make an MGS skin soon, sounds like a cool idea.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

mavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, and BTW ...

I made that preview DS I showed in the last post with perfectly sized 256x192 displays. I have made a template you guys can use, here:

skin_preview_white.jpg

The screens are pink so that you can very easily see where to align your own images, each pink area is exactly 256x192. I got this image online, it was a high resolution publicity release from Nintendo that I Photoshop'd (removed the stylus from the picture) and resized so that we could use it with our previews ...
smile.gif

Enjoy!

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the white template mavis, I was starting to get frustrated with some of my WIP skins since the downsizing I needed to do with the black template reduced their quality.

Smood47

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
It looks strange on the white ds lite but I didn't want to scale down to fit the onyx template.
If someone (ie. Mavis) could make a full version (so the skin will fit without re-scaling the ds lite template
of onyx that would be nice).

hitmanskinif4.jpg

Game select screen:

hitmanskin2eh1.jpg

A hitman themed skinned for fans of the series.

mavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stupid question... =(
will there ever be an r4/m3 skin wiki? or easily revised central repository of skins?

I'm working on it now, I've hired the same coder who did the upload script to make another one to allow easy browsing/downloading of all the skins, and I will be unveiling the final product within the next few days!! I will also be linking to the R4DS official firmware/files mirror (they have limited FTP access to my site, so they upload their stuff directly, using my site as a mirror) ... Also gonna put up the handful of templates you need to make killer skins ... It will all be open for viewing soon!

So, stay tuned!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.