Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyberMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of you seem to be missing the point, thinking it an R4 and got nothing to do with my flashcart. I'm no lawyer but it got to be easy convince a judge that (insert your flashcart here) similar enough to the banned R4 that it to should banned. Of course that depend on what merit they use in getting the R4 banned in the first place. This was simply the beginning I'm sure Nintendo not stopping here.

@Triforce Your Sig is awesome

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
I have my old R4 (bought on the release day) abd it work like a charm, i need some anty piracy code and arm7patch of course but it always work on the game that i want
biggrin.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, let's see the bright side of the matter: now Nintendo's DS and DS software sales will slowly start to grow to a decent level. Oh, wait...

Start stockpiling, people.

darthsabre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
amazon and ebay has taken down all ds flashcards as I can't find any on them now
frown.gif

but yeah apart from having to input a piracy fix. The R4 still works great and is still one of the best out there

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darthsabre said:
amazon and ebay has taken down all ds flashcards as I can't find any on them now
frown.gif

but yeah apart from having to input a piracy fix. The R4 still works great and is still one of the best out there
Ha! The R4 is one of the worst carts out there. I mean come on! Even a DSTT is better than that!

MacGnG

Trophies
Website
www.MacGnG.com
XP
Country
United States
r4 was probably the target because they are cheap. going against a flash cart like the cyclods would have been harder because less people have them... thats my guess.... still seems silly to only make on single BRAND illegal and not the entire market of products.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Who keeps bumping this to the top of the front page news?
I think it's the third time or something.
The staff must find this really funny since they keep bumping it up
laugh.gif

IceFreak2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get all these posts saying that there are better cards than the R4 - of course there are, the R4 has been out a fair while now and other carts have overtaken it like the CycloDS. But that's not the point.

Now the Big N have managed to get an injunction against the R4, it'll be an easy move to expand the injunction to cover all flashcarts, as they'll be able to point to the R4 and say "Insert name of flashcart here performs exactly the same function as the R4 card which is banned. Insert name of flashcart here should also be banned"

It has nothing to do with the R4 per se, it was just one possible target out of many.

Noraxu67

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First Downloading and Buring MP3, ROM and other copyrighted files are illegal, now this!

Who says R4 is dead when the site isn't:

http://r4ds.cn/

Anyways even though I don't own a DS yet, I'm sure Nintendo and other companies have set their minds that hunted down R4 will also hunt down other FlashCarts....

F**** Nintendo for being such a jerk, but there's nothing we can do right now....

Get and Buy as many flashcarts as you can before they can do that!

How bout trying something new that has been around for a long time:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=138691

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not getting the point is what the internet does best.

Anyway, Nintendo and the 53 other software companies have shown their strength. It won't be long before we see every flash cart company shutdown as fast as they appear. If people still want to use one in the future you had better get one now and hope it still works years from now.

I can tell Nintendo and the 53 software companies want the flashcarts gone before the next handheld is released. I also wouldn't be surprised if the next handheld goes download only to acquire software. They've made it their mission to end this and if this doesn't show how serious this is I don't know what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show