Hacking QuikLoadr by Polskayboy (aka twofive), A new Backup Loader

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Back to the topic:

There is no information available on how this loader breaks the 6x limitation. Does it involve realtime dip patching? The loader is stated to run with every cIOS, but we know that compatibily and reading speed are a matter of the cIOS. On the page about QuikLoadr at http://www.wiihack.tk/ is really zero information, i'm german, i can read that.

@twofive:
How do you break the limitation? You don't have to go into detail, but could you tell something about it, that doesn't sound like a fake?

Maybe something that could be mutually beneficial is a vist into irc twofive
wink.gif

Everyone reading this thread remeber...innocent until proven guilty give twofive a chance if he is wrong then he only makes a fool of himself, but so far he has done nothing wrong except to come into here and defend himself.
He's even took time off to post videos etc.

2 weeks ain't long.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
WiiPower said:
Back to the topic:

There is no information available on how this loader breaks the 6x limitation. Does it involve realtime dip patching? The loader is stated to run with every cIOS, but we know that compatibily and reading speed are a matter of the cIOS. On the page about QuikLoadr at http://www.wiihack.tk/ is really zero information, i'm german, i can read that.

@twofive:
How do you break the limitation? You don't have to go into detail, but could you tell something about it, that doesn't sound like a fake?

Maybe something that could be mutually beneficial is a vist into irc twofive
wink.gif

Everyone reading this thread remeber...innocent until proven guilty give twofive a chance if he is wrong then he only makes a fool of himself, but so far he has done nothing wrong except to come into here and defend himself.
He's even took time off to post videos etc.

2 weeks ain't long.
well said... i agree

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twofive said:
Consider this project as cancelled.
Thanks to hackerx. Stupid idiot.

Please die. As Im sure you and hackerx are the same person, your loader was just meseed up version of wan and wiigators. You suck, please go away. You embarase all of us polish people.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a shame it may be done but im sure if its real and worth it it will come back and see us oh and djdynamite123 coolest avatar ever!!!!!!!!!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
well there is a first time for everything
Got to say the Dutch FOUNDERS OF THE HARDCORE/GABBA scene are simply MAD FUCKERS!! COME ON MASTERS OF HARDCORE & THUNDERDOME /along with GERMANY(Love Parade) /ENGLAND(New Monkey, Collo, Afterdark ) simply the best nations for the genre
tongue.gif
Keep the scene alive! ++RESPECT
Totally off topic, sorry guys..

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey djdynamite sorry for flipping on you and giving the benefit of doubt to that fucking fake coder(twofive)

sorry dude... but i really felt waninkoko's anger when his work was leaked, i mean he's done a lot for the wii scene and to piss off someone who can actually code that is a benefit to the wii scene is just crazy... so my apologies dude

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
hey djdynamite sorry for flipping on you and giving the benefit of doubt to that fucking fake coder(twofive)

sorry dude... but i really felt waninkoko's anger when his work was leaked, i mean he's done a lot for the wii scene and to piss off someone who can actually code that is a benefit to the wii scene is just crazy... so my apologies dude
Cheers mate, no worries,
(Yeah, same goes for me +++Respect to wanin)
but like I said i thought it was "bullshit" that's why like "always" i make worse "Judgement" on things.... but anyway guess you all know he obviously is a complete GOOK

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been confirmed to be Softchips code, I wonder what was edited and can't wait to hear what requiem finds.

Was it just a quick intro page coded in, or did it improve speeds.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I pmed a supervisor!