Hacking Quick300 replacement? :) (playcoinsetter)

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So. I used Quick300 to manage my play coins, but it always crashes now, resulting in it needing a reboot. It always gave me 300 coins though :) Didn't test it on emunand.

Should I install playcoinsetter as a cia, or is there another option everyone's using?

I'm using reinand on an n3ds. Sysnand is 9.2 and Emunand is up to date.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So. I used Quick300 to manage my play coins, but it always crashes now, resulting in it needing a reboot. It always gave me 300 coins though :) Didn't test it on emunand.

Should I install playcoinsetter as a cia, or is there another option everyone's using?

I'm using reinand on an n3ds. Sysnand is 9.2 and Emunand is up to date.
I'll fix it. I think it started breaking when people moved to hax 2.x

Reactions: AlanWeird

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. Thankyou, Zoogie. Yeah, it was when I installed hax 2.0 that it began going nuts :)

I always preferred it to installing a playcoinsetter cia.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow. Thankyou, Zoogie. Yeah, it was when I installed hax 2.0 that it began going nuts :)

I always preferred it to installing a playcoinsetter cia.
The PlayCoinSetter 3dsx version works perfectly in emuNAND, simply start your Homebrew launcher from it.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update:

I've reuploaded Quick300 with all exes removed from the attachment (makerom & bannertool). This should eliminate those annoying virus warnings (which were false) in chrome, mse, etc.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Update:

I've reuploaded Quick300 with all exes removed from the attachment (makerom & bannertool). This should eliminate those annoying virus warnings (which were false) in chrome, mse, etc.
i also noticed the icon is improved, when the home menu grid is small there is no weird ugly icon, before it was glitched a bit :)
thank you for fixing it, it looks great now!
although it would have been better if you kept the same title id and incremented the version number so the app would have updated, instead of keeping the same version number but using a new title id, then we wouldn't have to uninstall the old version. no problem though :)

Last edited by cearp,

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing better than quick300 would be tweaking hbmenu to autopatch to 300 coins every time it boots (if < 300).
You'd never have to worry about coins again.

Reactions: NoHax3Win and cearp

NoHax3Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing better than quick300 would be tweaking hbmenu to autopatch to 300 coins every time it boots (if < 300).
You'd never have to worry about coins again.
Or a modified version of Luma3DS boot.firm to max the amount of play coins and steps on boot.

Last edited by NoHax3Win,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: