XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Modmii is like a Deli, where as letterbomb is like the bread for a sandwich. The deli gets everything that you could ever need or want, but the bread is just one of the things needed to make a sandwich.

I don't know how else to better put it for someone that it has been explained to like 3 or 4 times but still does not understand how or what everything is, so hopefully that analogy will help.

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes sense!

I done the letter bomb, and know doing a nandbackup however, I have a few bad blocks is that normal?.

Now for the contents of the copy to usb I do this on my PC correct?

Also where do I download apps from the HBC channel?- or do I need to install the HB channel?.

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies again done the guide, except for the copy to usb at the moment however, I installed priiloader and the wads. Now rebooting I have a usbloader however, when I put in the usb stick formatted of course to the wb format it says no usb device connected and when I try to load it it simply just reboots?.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
It makes sense!

I done the letter bomb, and know doing a nandbackup however, I have a few bad blocks is that normal?.

Now for the contents of the copy to usb I do this on my PC correct?

Also where do I download apps from the HBC channel?- or do I need to install the HB channel?.

Yes and Yes.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't use wbfs as a format for the usb stick, in stead use fat 32/32k. make sure you have a folder named wbfs (this is the folder the games will go in). boot your usb loader. if the wii is laying down it's the bottom usb port..

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK formatted the sandisk cruzer to fat32 however, Siren.iso won't copy since its too large for the destination file system.

EDIT:I'm using usb channel to load?

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For clarification I the iso is too big to copy over to the fat32 usb stick so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong now.

I have a usb channel, but do I still need to download usbloader cfg or neogamma?.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well to simplify things just use this program http://gbatemp.net/topic/188295-wii-backup-manager-for-windows/ to transfer the iso to your usb stick & it will work .

As for downloading a usbloader there is no such thing as usb channel so I am not sure what you are talking about but just download cfg usbloader it can't hurt .

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks frustrating but trying to install usbloader, i'm rereading the instructions but its still confusing.

rirawin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it works!!!

Thanks guys.

One more thing how do I remove and add channels, say I have the snes emulator and want a shortcut for the program?.

Mega thanks for all the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol