QUICK/NEWBIE QUESTIONS here!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by OSW, May 17, 2009.

1. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Fan

Jun 15, 2016
    France
  2. MEVC71

MEVC71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2018
    United States
    I configured my USB Loader GX this week to be able to recognize Gamecube iso's through Nintendont from a USB drive. However, when I go to start the game I am getting a pop up the says "Game is on USB"
    "Do you want to copy the game to SD or Delete a game on SD" The only options are Copy, Show SD, or Cancel. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Are you sure you're using the latest USB Loader GX and your games are on an MBR/FAT32 drive?

4. MEVC71

MEVC71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2018
    United States
    I'm definitely using FAT32, I discovered that mistake earlier this week and corrected it. As for USB GX version this is what I am running. v3.0c IOS249 (REV 65535) (d2x v10beta53-alt base56)

5. kathy

kathy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2012
    United States
    I'm having some trouble with playing Gamecube games off USBLoader. Instead of taking me to Nintendont and having it do its process and eventually start the game, it just sends me to a black screen.
    The games are playable if I go directly into Nintendont, but that's slightly more tedious and I'd like to have USBLoader as my one-stop shop for loading games.

I've updated both programs. I'm not sure why this is happening, as I've gotten the games to work fine this way long ago.

Last edited by kathy, Sep 14, 2018
  6. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 28, 2013
    United States
    Quick question:

Is my NTSC v1.00 Super Smash Bros. Melee save compatible with a v1.02 copy of the game?

7. FancyNintendoGamer567

FancyNintendoGamer567 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    @thekarter104 Maybe, but I'm not sure. Your 1.02 game could probably read it, but IDK if it can use it.

8. xXTopaz

xXTopaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2017
    Does anyone know if you can set certain games to use a different IOS on USB loader gx? like you can on configurable USB loader?

9. FancyNintendoGamer567

FancyNintendoGamer567 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 13, 2017
    United States
    Yea. Click on a game, then hit Settings and then set the cIOS to something that isn't "Global".

xXTopaz likes this.
  10. xXTopaz

xXTopaz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2017
    When I click on it the game starts.
    Edit: nevermind, I had quick boot turned on. Thank you so much!

Last edited by xXTopaz, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:25 AM