Hacking Questions about my M3

wrarvoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if these questions have already been asked, I did perform a search of this site before posting this.

16369.jpg

The above picture is the product I have.

The slot-2 card works even if the slot-1 card is not in the DS. If I take the slot-2 cartridge out and boot the DS, it just freezes.

I recently had a problem saving games, it would say that it was saving, but my save files would be gone after a DS reboot. I reformatted the card, put a game on the SD card and tried it, and the game worked with no firmware on a freshly formatted card! No passcard was present in slot-1 either. When I put firmware on the SD card, there is no difference at all, same menu, same performance and still no save files. I have no idea what is causing this and am posting here because I have run out of ideas to try.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, even if it's only a theory throw it out there and I'd love to try it.

Edit: I just tried my passcard on a friend's ds lite (my ds is an old one) and it worked. It seems my ds doesn't run the passcard anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...