Questions about my M3

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by wrarvoz, May 14, 2010.

1. wrarvoz
    OP

wrarvoz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2010
    United States
    I apologize if these questions have already been asked, I did perform a search of this site before posting this.

[​IMG]

The above picture is the product I have.

The slot-2 card works even if the slot-1 card is not in the DS. If I take the slot-2 cartridge out and boot the DS, it just freezes.

I recently had a problem saving games, it would say that it was saving, but my save files would be gone after a DS reboot. I reformatted the card, put a game on the SD card and tried it, and the game worked with no firmware on a freshly formatted card! No passcard was present in slot-1 either. When I put firmware on the SD card, there is no difference at all, same menu, same performance and still no save files. I have no idea what is causing this and am posting here because I have run out of ideas to try.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, even if it's only a theory throw it out there and I'd love to try it.

Edit: I just tried my passcard on a friend's ds lite (my ds is an old one) and it worked. It seems my ds doesn't run the passcard anymore.

2. wrarvoz
    OP

wrarvoz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2010
    United States
    Bumping once before I give up >.

3. g6team

g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 30, 2007
    Hong Kong
    It maybe the M3 Lite's battery issue. You may need to replace it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice