Homebrew (Question) Where are arm9loaderhax files supposed to be located

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its kind of a werid question to ask but I saw on a new thread for the 11.3 update thread for 3DS that there may be an issue about something wih CFW being installed incorrectly if you still have the health & safety app set to FBI.

... Obviously that's mostly a lie but my main concern is where the arm9loaderhax files are supposed to be located. One person said the easiest way to check if you installed CFW is checking if arm9loaderhax.bin is located in CTR Nand is located in the 3DS (or anything named that.) To my suprise their wasn't...

HOWEVER on the root of my SD Card I have various arm9 files in .bin format,

I also been getting an error in Luma3DS Updater saying "Cannot find config, applying default values" could that also have something to do with Arm9?

Also I am on sys version 11.2 still so I can still run everything :P

Attachments

• IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 287

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no luma folder on your SD card. Make that first, then hold select while starting up your 3DS. Set some settings, and try again.
There is one already on the 3DS.
Sooo does that mean its a bad folder if luma 3ds can't recognize it?

Also the settings work and save just fine. Its just when I go to the updater it says it can't find the config.

D

Deleted User

There is one already on the 3DS.
Sooo does that mean its a bad folder if luma 3ds can't recognize it?

Also the settings work and save just fine. Its just when I go to the updater it says it can't find the config.
No, it's fine. Also, the updater is supposed to say that. It is completely unrelated.
You should be able to update to 11.3 just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah