ROM Hack [Question] Triforce Heroes and HANS freeze

justread

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am using an original Triforce Heroes catridge (Europe) on Firmware 9.2 (with Luma + A9LH on sysnand, old 3ds). The game wants to update to 9.9 which I want to avoid. So I am trying to start it with HANS and spoof the firmware. But HANS freezes at a colored screen, even before the menu shows up. Someone on reddit seems to have same problem. The game catridge is original, bought from a big shop.

With Majoras Mask (original catridge too) it works fine, but HANS freezes with Triforce Heroes. I start the hb_launcher via the menu (it has a file extension, which reminds people of an US secret service).

Can I safely update via the catridge without destroying A9LH, Luma and the installed .xxx (US secret service) titles? Or even better, is there a version of HANS which can handle Triforce heroes?

Last edited by justread,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's perfectly safe to update your 9.2 sysNAND (considering you have Luma+A9LH) to 11.0. Updating will not get rid of Luma nor A9LH.

What the heck are US secret service titles? :/

D

Deleted-379826

It's perfectly safe to update your 9.2 sysNAND (considering you have Luma+A9LH) to 11.0. Updating will not get rid of Luma nor A9LH.

What the heck are US secret service titles? :/
Yep what she said! No need for an emunand it would be overall better to put all data on sysnand and remove your emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello