Hacking N3DSXL Freeze after close ANY app with 128gb Sd almost complete

UnMEGUN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I Recently having problem with my N3DSXL Galaxy. :cry:

After a Rought Year finally I can Play with it:bow:, I Update it (Luma 12 and Last 3DS Update, 16.11 I think) and after playing one game Or use one homebrew Vía Rosalina and closing it to the Menu, Its Stuck on Black Screen with low music in the Back (In Case of Rosalina) or it freeze (In Case of 3ds Apps)

-At first I was thinking that it was my SD... But I test a Second SD128Gb in Fat32 and its was the same result. They are Originals and the h2w test say they work good. :unsure:

-At second, I Formated in TWO ways thinking in was a Corrupt Nand by bad Update. First was With TinyFormat, Dont Work, same. Second was with default Format system and Reinstall All the cías. At first its see to works but after install all the cías I have previously, Its Start to do the same thing... :sad:

-And Last I Tested 15 DSiWare games without SD, Everyone Works good, In Gameplay and going to the 3ds Menu without Freeze. Same With the SD, Also Everyone Works good, But... Play One 3ds Game, After touch the Home Button and Hit "Close" the 3ds Freeze... :wtf:

Finally, I Delete some games :gun:
At firts I delete some minis (Fairune, Art Academy, Xeodrifter), The same, It Freeze.
But then I delete some big games (Detective Pikachu, Donkey Kong Country, Soul Hackers) and Funny, It dont Freeze!:toot: ... In the First Game.:rofl2:
After I Play Another and touch the Home Button aaand Hit "Close" the 3ds Freeze again...

Its strange, I read people with the same capacity of SD fully of games in on o3DS and they say its working flawlessly so...
Anyone have a Idea of what is Happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-