Homebrew [Question] Saving NNID.

Genesisofthewind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBA Temp. I recently bought a N3ds that was on firmware 11. I tried to do a downgrade with my O3ds but somehow I messed up (I assume it was because I was using reinand and not a9lh.) So I failed to downgrade it. Now I have an even older 3ds that is being downgraded right now and being prepared to downgrade my N3ds.

My question is, is there any way for me to save my NNID that is currently on the N3ds after the system transfer. I have the ambassador programs on it and I really do not want to loose those.

If there is no way to do this I will simply have to keep waiting until a new downgrade is available but if there is a way to save my NNID I will do the downgrade right now.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello GBA Temp. I recently bought a N3ds that was on firmware 11. I tried to do a downgrade with my O3ds but somehow I messed up (I assume it was because I was using reinand and not a9lh.) So I failed to downgrade it. Now I have an even older 3ds that is being downgraded right now and being prepared to downgrade my N3ds.

My question is, is there any way for me to save my NNID that is currently on the N3ds after the system transfer. I have the ambassador programs on it and I really do not want to loose those.

If there is no way to do this I will simply have to keep waiting until a new downgrade is available but if there is a way to save my NNID I will do the downgrade right now.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

It will still be available on your N3DS, so you could use tinyformat, and then relink your NNID

Genesisofthewind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will still be available on your N3DS, so you could use tinyformat, and then relink your NNID

Just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly. I have the NNID I want to keep with my ambassador software on the N3ds. I do the downgrade with my O3ds to the N3ds. I then Properly downgrade and run tiny format. That will then allow me to relink my NNID to my N3ds. (sorry about being annoying I just want to be safe.)

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly. I have the NNID I want to keep with my ambassador software on the N3ds. I do the downgrade with my O3ds to the N3ds. I then Properly downgrade and run tiny format. That will then allow me to relink my NNID to my N3ds. (sorry about being annoying I just want to be safe.)

Yes, but before running tinyformat, setup all things according to the guide. That's how I did relink my needed NNID

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.