XP
Country
United States
from a long time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mine is collecting dust

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wait for a bin payload, if no, I sell it
Lol! And you're happy with it? Did you still have a Emunand just in case?

Reactions: XRaidersP

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgraded and got my both OTP's, now the rest...

13282396_1002406739828554_1336454312_o.jpg

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick explanation - OTP 0x108 is the same thing as OTP 0x100, but with the 0x8 byte TWL header also. This header can be retrieved on any version so dumping 0x108 isn't necessary.
Okay thanks for the info! I still have a few questions:

Now my 3DS is setup with Luma 5.4 & A9LH, thats fine so far... How can I boot Gateway Emunand now? Untick the option in the Luma Config only gives me Luma Emunand and not the right one...

Aaannd something is really getting on my nerves: Two black icons (no name or everything else) are on my screen now. I already tried to remove them via FBI but they aren't there. I also tried to setup a new Sysnand, but they still appears after setting up A9LH in Luma... whats wrong with this?!

Reactions: XRaidersP

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Now my 3DS is setup with Luma 5.4 & A9LH, thats fine so far... How can I boot Gateway Emunand now? Untick the option in the Luma Config only gives me Luma Emunand and not the right one...
Create a new emunand and then inject your 9.2 backup into it. Then install the gateway launcher CIA. I can't remember the button but there's a way to boot into EmuNAND in luma, it's on the wiki.

Aaannd something is really getting on my nerves: Two black icons (no name or everything else) are on my screen now. I already tried to remove them via FBI but they aren't there. I also tried to setup a new Sysnand, but they still appears after setting up A9LH in Luma... whats wrong with this?!
These are titles installed to your NAND by mistake (GBA injection?). The region-free patch forces them to be visible. Look through FBI 2.X for any titles that are red and delete them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah