[Question] Pokemon Gen VI Wondercard and Pkx Database

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Stash23, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Stash23
    OP

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2007
    United States
    Long story short, I'm a complete noob to the Pokemon Gen VI hacking scene.

Currently, I'm looking for a Gen VI Wondercard injector and some access to PokeBank event Pokemon -- namely the Johto Starters with their HAs.

If anyone can lead me into the right direction with this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

2. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
  3. Uziskull

Uziskull Picture may not be real

Nov 15, 2015
    Portugal
    Somewhere, probably
    There's many event-gathering forums out there that dump their wondercards and save them, and tons of ways to inject wondercards into your save file. One way of doing it would be going to an event contribution thread and downloading the wondercards you want, then extracting your save file and using PKHeX to inject them.

Currently, the easiest way of doing so is using Team SALT's Mystery Machine (as stated above). They have their own event database from which you can download wondercards directly to your game, and it's highly practical.

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Actually the EventAssistant does the WonderCard injection and save editing in the app itself. You don't have to use two separate apps like with Mystery Machine or Mystery Gift redirector, nor do you have to export your save for injection like with PKHeX. It has an impressive collection of Gen 6 events to inject, as well as entire collections such as those from Pokemon XD.

5. Stash23
    OP

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2007
    United States
    Thanks so much guys!
    What about PokeBank? I once read somewhere about there being some way to manipulate Pokebank where you can redeem event Pokemon indefinitely with this use of some .bin file to re-inject.

6. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    You can inject the Pokemon Link.Bin files to redeem the PokemonBank events over and over. You can't use the PokemonBank itself to manipulate your save data, no. PKHeX can inject those .bin files as well as .wc6/.wc6full straight to your box or to your wondercard album to be picked up through the delivery girl. The EventAssistant I linked in my last post will also inject .wc6full wondercard files to your album for pickup as well as import bulk event collections such as the 10th Anniversary Pokemon.

7. Stash23
    OP

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2007
    United States
    Awesome, awesome. I'm playing with EventAssistant right now. Concerning Pokemon Link.bins -- do you happen to know a source?

8. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Project Pokemon has a wondercard database with the link.bin files.

9. Captain Library

Captain Library Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2012
    EventAssistant gets my endorsement too - very simple to use.

10. Stash23
    OP

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2007
    United States
    Another question -- is there a program to set up personal Wondercard servers? Like back in the day with proxy GTSs?