Hacking question on EZ Flash 3 in 1 and M3 DS Real Perfect bundle

pspman354

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for ez flash:

since this comes with a gba expansion pack, can this play gba roms??? also, does this play nds roms??

for m3 bundle:

this also comes with a gba expansion pack, so can this play gba backups??? and does this also play nds backups???

pspman354

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know the gba (slot 2) expansion pack doesnt play nds roms, but does the slot 1 card that is bundled with play nds roms???

and im asking if the ez flash comes with a slot 1 card

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes there are bundled packages where you get both the slot1 and slot2.

like this:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13681

Since you "know" slot2 GEPs don't play nds roms, it is a waste of time to even ask. The whole point is DON'T waste time running around the actual question and ask 1 question and expect an answer to another question you never asked in the first place. Be clear what you actually want next time you ask something. You asked about what the slot2 can do and can't do instead of asking where to get one like in your second post.

Such a question for what you wanted would have looked like this:

Is there a place where I can get both the EZ-Flash slot1 and slot2, the bundled package like the M3 does.

Notice the difference between what I just wrote and how you first asked? The majority of people don't buy bundles because they either can't afford it at the moment or do not think about it until they get the slot1 and what else they can use with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo