Question on DS Roms

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Thanatos, Dec 7, 2007.

Dec 7, 2007

Question on DS Roms by Thanatos at 8:21 AM (976 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Thanatos
    OP

Newcomer Thanatos Member

United States
    I just bought a DS Lite for myself and have a R4 in the mail and im in the process of downloading all the US games that caught my eye and i was just wondering are there some other versions of games (have to be in English) such as a European version that are better than the US Version? Also anything worth downloading that is out in other country's (again has to be in English) that the US doesn't have yet (kinda like that Tingle game) Also is there some hacked games that are better than the originals? I remember reading here a while back that someone was trying to get the original japanese voices in Megaman ZX. You know things like that.

2. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    check the Essentials topic, there are J games there too.
    also Underrated games list.

3. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
  4. Thanatos
    OP

Newcomer Thanatos Member

United States
    I guess your not getting what im asking. Ive already chose my games and the Essential List was a great help what im asking is there any situation where youd get the European version of a game over the US version of the same game. Ie they didnt cut something that the US has or their version fixed a bug or flaw over the US one. Or the (EU) got a game the US didnt IE Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

5. TGBoy

Member TGBoy GBAtemp Regular

Kuwait
    Extras, Goodies and stuff... tat is exclusive to a region which the other regions of the same game didnt get?

6. greyhound

Member greyhound GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i seem to remember picross DS offering different puzzles to download based upon the region.

Pretty much all US and EU games are identical, i just get whichever is dumped first