Question in regard to nsmb wii for hard modded users..PLZ help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by uaegamer, Nov 13, 2009.

1. uaegamer
    OP

Newcomer uaegamer Newbie

United Arab Emirates
    I have read and read countless topics that are 100 pages long in search for the answer i am looking for but i had no luck so please bare with me...

I have a hard modded US wii wii the latest wiikey chip installed and i have NO soft mods... Is there a way to just patch the neccessary IOS or CIOS using the computer or no ?

What is my best bet to get nsmb working? and if there was no option but to use softmod what CIOS do i need...
    MY wii is version 4.0 Us by the way...
    Thanks for the time...

2. nutta_nic

Member nutta_nic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    you have 3 options my friend, and funny enough all listed here on the 1st page of the said mentioned 100+ page long topic

3. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    best for you to use neogamma off cios249rev14...you can launch the game through the disc channel because you are hard modded. you have to install this cios at least if you do not want any further softmod. of course you need HBC to run neogamma unless you have a channel for it.

on details of what version of neogamma, check on the OP of the 100 pages thread that you are referring to. it is there along with all the other info. it will work because my wii is hard modded too.

4. uaegamer
    OP

Newcomer uaegamer Newbie

United Arab Emirates
    Thanks guys...I Was hoping ofr a fix that might not involve any softmodding but i guess it would be hard at this point , Are the chances of it coming likely with the release of the US version u think ? A fix without soft modding just hard modding and a crack maybe ?

5. linuxares

Member linuxares GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden
    You can hack the ISO. Thats the easiest way so you do not have to worry about softmods or anything like that.

Though, you Wii must always be trucha enabled.

6. JynXer

Newcomer JynXer Newbie

Canada
    As far as I know, as of right now there is NO WAY to just play on a hard modded wii. I'm running DriveKey, and I had to softmod mine and use ULoaded 3.1 to play.