Hacking Question in regard to nsmb wii for hard modded users..PLZ help

uaegamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have read and read countless topics that are 100 pages long in search for the answer i am looking for but i had no luck so please bare with me...

I have a hard modded US wii wii the latest wiikey chip installed and i have NO soft mods... Is there a way to just patch the neccessary IOS or CIOS using the computer or no ?

What is my best bet to get nsmb working? and if there was no option but to use softmod what CIOS do i need...
MY wii is version 4.0 Us by the way...
Thanks for the time...

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uaegamer said:
I have read and read countless topics that are 100 pages long in search for the answer i am looking for but i had no luck so please bare with me...

I have a hard modded US wii wii the latest wiikey chip installed and i have NO soft mods... Is there a way to just patch the neccessary IOS or CIOS using the computer or no ?

What is my best bet to get nsmb working? and if there was no option but to use softmod what CIOS do i need...
MY wii is version 4.0 Us by the way...
Thanks for the time...
best for you to use neogamma off cios249rev14...you can launch the game through the disc channel because you are hard modded. you have to install this cios at least if you do not want any further softmod. of course you need HBC to run neogamma unless you have a channel for it.

on details of what version of neogamma, check on the OP of the 100 pages thread that you are referring to. it is there along with all the other info. it will work because my wii is hard modded too.

uaegamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys...I Was hoping ofr a fix that might not involve any softmodding but i guess it would be hard at this point , Are the chances of it coming likely with the release of the US version u think ? A fix without soft modding just hard modding and a crack maybe ?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can hack the ISO. Thats the easiest way so you do not have to worry about softmods or anything like that.

Though, you Wii must always be trucha enabled.

JynXer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I know, as of right now there is NO WAY to just play on a hard modded wii. I'm running DriveKey, and I had to softmod mine and use ULoaded 3.1 to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xpk24, Sure thing.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But this is the general chit chat. Nobody responds to questions.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    esta bien pero tu lo vas hacer porfa
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Saying it like that sounds like you want others to do it than doing the research yourself.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've already posted a link to the Nintendo DS section so that you can post something regarding your DS flashcart. Just make sure all of your posts are in English as this is against the rules.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no yo no estoy diciendo eso solo necesito una información que necesito calmado
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no se no donde sea si pero aca en venezuela las consolas de ds esta descontinuadas y la poca información que consigo en internet no es la que nesecito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You know, finding information about DS flashcarts isn't that hard. They can be found pretty much everywhere and a lot of them can be still bought, however, these are clones from previous generations.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My apologies if I'm boring you. But if you'd like help with your DS flashcart, then I highly suggest making a thread to get a quick reply. Nobody is going to help in the chat section.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hola chicos. Compré una nintendo dsi de segunda mano y viene con una tarjeta r4 pero no encontré su firmware/kernel. ¿Pueden ayudarme chicos? Este sitio dice: R4I-GOLDHK pero el enlace ya está inactivo
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no tranquilo solo quiero informacion sobre esa tarjeta y bueno ya puede entrar en el discord de enlace
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    mas bien me alegro que alguien me responda este sisto wed
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en explicarme
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    oye estas por hay?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sup.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Please speak English.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Or get banned.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I asked them to translate their messages, but they didn't listen.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    For some reason..
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah man it's so much Spanish even my browsers asking to translate it
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hi guys. I bought a second hand nintendo dsi and it came with an r4 card but I couldn't find its firmware/kernel. Can you guys help me? This site says: R4I-GOLDHK but the link is already inactive
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8YQov9O7e7Y?si=vywOcLkttFP9tVSC