Question! How to set activity to private?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so under the profile section, under the statistics section, there's an area that says "Last Seen: blahblahblah." How do I set that to private?

I feel like I've searched through all my settings and I still can't find it :[

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you can? I never knew we could. Sounds like tiny might have a stalker though....
nyanya.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Raika said:
People are having this problem because they close their browsers without logging off.
smileipb2.png

I never log off when closing firefox. I'd have to go through the pain in logging back in again
tongue.gif
Yeah, but that would leave your account prone to "hacking"... Not exactly hacking but hijacking...

One example. We all know the famous Rockstar of GBAtemp. Once, he went out and left his computer on, and did not log out.
tongue.gif

And his brother came along and started trolling on the shoutbox, and threatened to post links to obscene content.
smileipb2.png

See.
biggrin.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Raika said:
deanxxczx said:
Raika said:
People are having this problem because they close their browsers without logging off.
smileipb2.png

I never log off when closing firefox. I'd have to go through the pain in logging back in again
tongue.gif
Yeah, but that would leave your account prone to "hacking"... Not exactly hacking but hijacking...

One example. We all know the famous Rockstar of GBAtemp. Once, he went out and left his computer on, and did not log out.
tongue.gif

And his brother came along and started trolling on the shoutbox, and threatened to post links to obscene content.
smileipb2.png

See.
biggrin.gif

Well i doubt either my mum, step dad or 7 year old sister would be wise to hack my password to log in Windows, then start Firefox and then scroll all the way down to GBAtemp and then find the shoutbox...
Unless they have it planned O_O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-