Deleunes254

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I recently made a purchase (R4i Gold with ez flash3in1) and I use it to play a lot of pokémon hacks (my favourites are Pokémon Soul Silver and Volt White 2, both by Drayano).

Now, I know how to activate cheats on the R4i, but I don't know how to activate for ex. Pokémon HGSS cheats for Pokémon Soul Silver (-> The hack).

Does nyone recommend a Cheat database or knows how to modify the cheats so it will load on the game on the r4i?

Thank you for reading!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone,

I recently made a purchase (R4i Gold with ez flash3in1) and I use it to play a lot of pokémon hacks (my favourites are Pokémon Soul Silver and Volt White 2, both by Drayano).

Now, I know how to activate cheats on the R4i, but I don't know how to activate for ex. Pokémon HGSS cheats for Pokémon Soul Silver (-> The hack).

Does nyone recommend a Cheat database or knows how to modify the cheats so it will load on the game on the r4i?

Thank you for reading!
If I'm not mistaken is your cart from r4ids.cn?

First of all for complete cheats, download the latest usrcheat.dat from FileTrip

Then download R4CCE from FileTrip

Then get the hacked roms from and place them somewhere convenient

Run R4CCE and select a language

Click the File Tab and Select New

Select the Usrcheat.dat you downloaded earlier

Click add new game and select the hacked rom

Now copy the game id of the hacked rom and paste it on the clean rom (Pokemon Hack GAME ID -> Paste it to -> Pokemon GAME ID)

Now save it

And then copy the newly edited usrcheat.dat back to your sd card, in this case in (drive letter)/__rpg/cheats

If prompted to replace, replace them.

Feel free to reply if you have any problems :grog:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hello Deleunes254.Do you play hacked games like SG/SS or BB2/VV2 ?
do you mean SS/HG (soul silver\heart gold) B\W (black\white) B2\W2 (black2\white2) ?
if you are asking if hacks for thoose games would work. yes they will. specially if its the r4 from r4ids.cn you will not have problems...

Mega Charizard X

Trophies
XP
Country
India
nice! have you finished playin' them all??

--

i meant sacred gold and storm silver, blaze black 2 and volt white 2 by drayano

--

do you mean SS/HG (soul silver\heart gold) B\W (black\white) B2\W2 (black2\white2) ?
if you are asking if hacks for thoose games would work. yes they will. specially if its the r4 from r4ids.cn you will not have problems...

--

hey can you guys give me a good emulator site for 3ds. when i tried to google for it they some stupid things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1