Hacking question Can i have 2 emunands ?

DjxOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok new question i saw a tutorial where i can have a dual emunand in the same sd but i wanna know if i use that dual emunand they gonna share the saves i mean if i have a save game of mario cart in cia of course in the emunand A when i use the emunand B im gonna have the same save or im gonna need start the game from the beggening?

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ok new question i saw a tutorial where i can have a dual emunand in the same sd but i wanna know if i use that dual emunand they gonna share the saves i mean if i have a save game of mario cart in cia of course in the emunand A when i use the emunand B im gonna have the same save or im gonna need start the game from the beggening?
Digital games (unless it's a dsiware game) save the game to the SD card, so yes, you would have the same save file on both emunands. I suggest getting an 8gb sd card and making another emunand on that.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes because the saves of titles installed on sd goes on sd, not in the emunand, so as the sd is shared, the save is shared

DjxOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
oo just one more think, i can update one emunand and let the other in 9.2 and they gonna still liinked or if i update the emunand A the emunand B its gonna be updated too ?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oo just one more think, i can update one emunand and let the other in 9.2 and they gonna still liinked or if i update the emunand A the emunand B its gonna be updated too ?
Yes, you can have for example a 9.2 emunand and a 9.9 emunand, no problem should occur

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
well i have an O3ds 9.2.0-20u acctuali i am using it with gateway emunand and rxtools 2.6
.i wanna have and emunand of gateway in 9.2 and my other emunand of gateway in 9.9

can i use this tuto https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-multi-emunand-creator.381603/ with the emunand tools to extract a new 9.2 emunand created in another sd and then inject it in my sd ?
I think only Palantine CFW supports multi emuNAND, Gateway definitely does not and I don't think rxTools does either, you can still have them on separate SD cards just not on the same one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: