Canada
Game name
Twilight Syndrome Kinjirareta Toshi Densetsu
rom # 2509

twilightsyndromekinjiraretatoshiden.jpg

Release date
released in Japan on July, 26th 2008

Game info
From what i can understand from this trailer (not very much, i'm don't understand much japanese) students were playing the game kokuri san were cursed by it. They're dissapearing and well right... thats as much of the trailer i could understand. The gameplay kinda makes me think of nancy drew games. The genre of this game is horror.
I'm not quite sure if its very popular in japan because there is not a lot of information on this game on internet because well its new. In my opinion i do not think it will be released in the west because the other games which are also part of this "syndrome" series have not been released in the us. or at least i could not find out even though i tried my best. >.>''
I think this game would be a good one to translate because there never seems to be any horror games in english. everytime i see a horror game its always in japanese and will not be realeased in us. Its good to have variety once in a while?
yaynds.gif

Screenshots
http://www.twilight-syndrome.jp/game/ (official website - 6th button on bottom is gallery)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XplMRLTWmkc (trailer)

twilightsyndromekinjiraretatoshi-1.jpg
twilightsyndromekinjiraretatoshi-2.jpg
twilightsyndromekinjiraretatoshi-3.jpg

sleeping_forest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ENDscape said:
sleeping_forest said:
I think this game would be a good one to translate because there never seems to be any horror games in english.

Uhhhmmm. Try Dementium
yaynds.gif

o man... i remember that game... i really wanted to play but i always end up dying =.=;;;;
i wish i were better at those kind of games lol
i can't walk and shoot to save my life... i have no aiming skills

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueFlame90 said:
I hated Dementium because it was just boring, not scary at all.
Mybe this games better, i gonna try it maybe.

IMO this game is nothing different from dementium, fun-wise. Dementium is actually more fun since you can shoot and stuff, but this is just an adventure. Point-examine action.

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well sounds boring...
I guess i don't want to try it now. But i don't know many english horror games for DS
there are only Resident Evil and Dementium

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it would be a text heavy game also people translate games because they love it not because someone ask's for it.

so stop asking for translations.

yozyoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankchill said:
Do you guys actually think that people here are going to honor your translations requests?

STOP REQUESTING TRANSLATIONS! THEY WILL NOT HAPPEN

/topic

while I agree that the chances for your request to be translated is slim, at least the author of this topic actually made some "research" about the game.

Instead of people who just write : "GAME IS FUN TRANSLATION PLZ THX IN ADVANCE" :|

bottom line, I think he has the right to request, and it's up to the people who translate/hack to pick up this project or no.

in my opinion, of course.
smile.gif

sleeping_forest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
sleeping_forest said:
i do realize it may not happen but someone might? and i'm sorry if i'm just wasting everyone's time >.>
You can learn rom hacking yourself, it really pays off.

can that actually be done with a mac tho? cause i don't own a pc. all 5 computers in my house r all mac and i can't read japanese

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
sleeping_forest said:
Noitora said:
sleeping_forest said:
i do realize it may not happen but someone might? and i'm sorry if i'm just wasting everyone's time >.>

can that actually be done with a mac tho? cause i don't own a pc. all 5 computers in my house r all mac and i can't read japanese
Yes it can be done in a mac, there was a hex editor for mac but I don't remember it's name.

sleeping_forest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
sleeping_forest said:
Noitora said:
sleeping_forest said:

Yes it can be done in a mac, there was a hex editor for mac but I don't remember it's name.

hmm.... that would sound fun to do myself but the problem is that i don't understand japanese... i can read the kanas but i wouldn't be able to understand much... and i can't understand any of the kanjis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi