So, Been rolling with the dsl with an m3 real for a while now. but the weather up here is bad, and im bored with some money(but still as cheap as ever). Current option wait: pros: price lowers, hacking progress matures cons: 3ds firmware advances, potentional security incresess 2nd Option buy now: Pros: compatible firmware(hopefully), I get to have some fun with it cons: would have to buy a new flash-cart for ds games(m3 real wont work right?) I would probably be buying off eBay, and probably unused. If I buy now, I would have to get a new flash cart, Is it reasonably safe to assume that a flash cart that works with the 3ds for ds games now would be able to play 3ds games in the future, or is it more likely we would need a further advance in 3ds flash cart hardware? If the first, which is the best working flash carts currently? Finally, I remember early on reports of bricking and hacking logs being found on the 3ds if a flash cart was used on it, are there any risks currently of using a flash cart on the 3ds? So what do you think, buy now or wait more? Thank you for you help, I realize these are a lot of old questions.