1 x NDSi Crystal Case (dsi_cry) = $4.50
Color any
1 x Acekard 2i + Kingston 4 GB microSDHC (aki_k4gb) = $36.00
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $44.50
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.8lbs) (First-Class Mail): $4.86
Shipping Insurance: $1.20
Total: $50.56

as you can see, my sister just bought me a acekard 2i, and i was wondering, all i have to do is..

step 1: format the SD with PANASONIC
step 2: install AKARIKO
step 3: that it?

and i know that people keep askin about these stuff, but i always do my research and i'm readin about the brick so yeah.. i wanna make sure i do this right.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Add step 4: put in games or homebrew but yeah that's about it. Remember to get May 30 loaders.
tongue.gif

EdsonLa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeahitschris said:
zero383 said:
Step 5: go back to step 2 and install AKAIO instead of AKARIKO
rolleyes.gif

haha, my bad. umm whats the difference from 'loaders' and the firmware update for AKAIO? i would guess loaders are specific games?

i know i'm totally random and i don't mean to intrude but, the loaders are sometimes specific to some games. like some games may not work with the AK2i for some odd reason. but seriously you don't even have to worry about that. only like 6 games that i know of don't work with it. thats why you have the option of having many different loaders. and to get these loaders all you have to do is search for them...or either that just get them using the wifi update feature in the AK2i's menu and you're good! keep replying for more questions
smile.gif

yeahitschris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EdsonLa said:
yeahitschris said:
zero383 said:
Step 5: go back to step 2 and install AKAIO instead of AKARIKO
rolleyes.gif

haha, my bad. umm whats the difference from 'loaders' and the firmware update for AKAIO? i would guess loaders are specific games?

i know i'm totally random and i don't mean to intrude but, the loaders are sometimes specific to some games. like some games may not work with the AK2i for some odd reason. but seriously you don't even have to worry about that. only like 6 games that i know of don't work with it. thats why you have the option of having many different loaders. and to get these loaders all you have to do is search for them...or either that just get them using the wifi update feature in the AK2i's menu and you're good! keep replying for more questions
smile.gif

ahhhh, its fine its fine haha. so then, each loader is for a specific game? or loader is for all.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The loaders are for all games. Unlike most flashcard teams AKAIO does not update their firmware whenever there's a game fix. They release new loaders. So either go to the AKAIO wiki stickied in this forum to find the latest loaders or update via Wi-Fi. AKAIO only updates their firmware unless there is a major change in the firmware integration.

~ Jon

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dsjoes said:
skip step 1 or use at your own risk because it has messed up my 8gb kingston sdhc

It doesn't "mess" up your cards. In fact, it's specifically designed for SD cards (the Windows generic formatter is not). If you have a problem, it's the card itself, not the fact that you used the formatter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: