Hacking Question about savefiles.

loathsome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there folks,

I tried to delete my Phoenix Wright save file (.sav) from the DS-X, but the save was still there when I booted it up again
blink.gif
I then formated the DS-X, and the save-file dissapeared. However, now I can't load it back on?? I have the .sav-file, but it's not recognized when I put it in the apps-folder. And yes, it's got the same name.

Somebody care to explain this to me? Thanks!

stefer

Trophies
Website
stefer.weebly.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there folks,

I tried to delete my Phoenix Wright save file (.sav) from the DS-X, but the save was still there when I booted it up again
blink.gif
I then formated the DS-X, and the save-file dissapeared. However, now I can't load it back on?? I have the .sav-file, but it's not recognized when I put it in the apps-folder. And yes, it's got the same name.

Somebody care to explain this to me? Thanks!

I think if that is the last game you played, when you booted back up the eeprom crated the save file, then thats why it was still there.

For your problem, i would put only the .nds on, start it, get to a point where you're sure it saved, close the DS, boot it up again, let the eeprom create a new save file, then shut it down, plug it on the PC, and overwrite with your older save (then you'd be sure it has the right filename).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: