Question about savefiles.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by loathsome, Jul 14, 2007.

Jul 14, 2007

Question about savefiles. by loathsome at 11:05 PM (654 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. loathsome
    OP

Member loathsome GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hi there folks,

I tried to delete my Phoenix Wright save file (.sav) from the DS-X, but the save was still there when I booted it up again [​IMG] I then formated the DS-X, and the save-file dissapeared. However, now I can't load it back on?? I have the .sav-file, but it's not recognized when I put it in the apps-folder. And yes, it's got the same name.

Somebody care to explain this to me? Thanks!

2. loathsome
    OP

Australia
    Removed the .sav file for Pac-Pix as well, and now I can't seem to get it back on. Argh! [​IMG]

3. stefer

Member stefer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I think if that is the last game you played, when you booted back up the eeprom crated the save file, then thats why it was still there.

For your problem, i would put only the .nds on, start it, get to a point where you're sure it saved, close the DS, boot it up again, let the eeprom create a new save file, then shut it down, plug it on the PC, and overwrite with your older save (then you'd be sure it has the right filename).

4. loathsome
    OP

Australia
    Thank you, stefer!

Got it all solved out.