Hacking Question about REV14.

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta be honest don't remember much about the Wii homebrew scene.

Anyways, I heard running gamecube backups with rev15 is bad and probably doesn't work (in which it really doesn't in my case). I tried both wiigator's launcher and neogamma which end up in a disc timeout and you hear ticking noises from the wii.

I heard rev14 works.

Do I just re-install cios rev14 or? Do I do something special now that I'm on rev15?

Thanks.

(not sure if the best place to post, but I thought I'd throw it here since I'm trying to play a gamecube backup ;_; )

Wii FW 3.3U softmodded

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow...you sure have been out of the scene. Waninkoko went to rev21. Then Daveboal and his team took over and started their own modifications/improvements upon it. And that's up to revision 7 by now (8 is currently in beta).

Either way, for gamecube games, you best check the first post of the neogamma thread. It has all the info you need.

And please...read the stickies next time, will you? (both in this section and the hacking section) I just happen to know that Waninkoko's 15 and 16 had some issues, but just because rev14 is better doesn't make it less outdated. Honestly: you don't want advice from people who haven't touched their wii in years, as you'll miss out on everything that has been done since then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-