Gaming Question about Pokémon Black/White 2

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay with all the hype about Black/White 2 I'm getting pretty pupmed for this game, though I still have an unanswered question...

I was wondering if there was a way to get White Kyurem in Black 2. The reason being that I like Reshiram more than Zekrom, and I also like the 'technology' feel of Black better than the 'nature' feel of White. (i.e. Black City;The futuristic Opelucid City) ^_^ I already know Black City and White Forest are confirmed to appear again in Black/White 2 so I would prefer to get Black 2 over White 2. Thanks in advance!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Presumably you'd be able to alter an ordinary Kyurem's form to change to Black or White Kyurem, or just trade White Kyurem to Black 2 or vice versa if their forms canno tbe changed.

No way to say really since the game is not out yet.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably Black Kyurem will be just for Black Version and White Kyurem just for White version!
The game is coming this week! On June 23 we will know the truth!

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's like Giratina in Platinum, It holds an orb to change it's forme. Maybe each version has an exclusive orb?

NumberXIIIEdwin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's like Giratina in Platinum, It holds an orb to change it's forme. Maybe each version has an exclusive orb?
As Charon already said, it probably isn't orbs, as pre-release screenshots show them with no items attached. The reason they did it with Giratina is that Dialga and Palkia had the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs. That and Giratina's Origin Forme only appears in the Distortion World.

Anyway, my theory is that there will be a key item that will allow you to switch between Black and White Kyurem, similar to Shaymin and the Gracidea or the mirror that allows you to switch Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus from normal to Sacred Beast.

NumberXIIIEdwin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another way it could be, although a lame way, would be by having the appropriate dragon in your team along it....
Which would however mean youd get Ns dragon at some point lol..

Actually now that Black/White 2 is out there's some more info out.

Apperently when you catch Kyurem it's NOT in Black/White Form. Instead you get an item called the 'DNA Link Pin' that allows you to merge Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom. N appears with the dragon corresponding to the Kyurem form of your game(Zekrom for Black 2/Reshiram for White 2) He challenges you to a battle at some point and once you defeat him, his dragon turns into the White/Black Orb. He gives that to you and if you take it to Dragonspiral Tower, it will revive and you'll be able to battle and catch it. The only thing I'm still not sure about is if you can transfer in a Reshiram into Black 2 and change Kyurem into White Kyurem or vice versa for White 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.