Hacking Quadforce And Wiiflow 4

wiikey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey All

I am just wondering if anybody has got mariokart gp 1+2 working in wiiflow 4 with quadforce installed. I can boot both games fine with usbloaderGX but they blackscreen in wiiflow 4 when selected.

wiikey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey thanks ABZ i have already tried that and no matter which mode (Devolution/DiosMios) it still black screens and switchs the wii off.
On a side note im loving youre source menu icons keep up the excellent work

wiikey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well tried wiiflow r666 in your megapack fresh install and im a little further the game now seems to start and the disc drive light is flashing on the wii but just stays on black screen :( . I carnt understand it both mario karts work in usbloaderGX fine without ajusting any setttings. thanks for your help ABZ any one else add to this

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You may need to adjust the boot mode of DIOS-MIOS/quadforce to some older one, set the option "dm_r2.1+" in the [DML] section in your wiiflow.ini to "no", that may works. GX got a check for the different versions, I was already thinking to add such a check to wiiflow as well...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It just easier to detect it, it prevent user's wrong settings and threads full of comments about users not understanding what they did ;)

The more noob-proof, the better it is.
Well, it's easier for non newbie too! less settings are always good, we have too many in GX.

triptophan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to completely hijack this thread, but can wiiflow let me use a different mios in my real nand from my emunand. I have Dios Mios in my real nand, but it would be sweet to have quaforce on the emulated.

wiikey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You may need to adjust the boot mode of DIOS-MIOS/quadforce to some older one, set the option "dm_r2.1+" in the [DML] section in your wiiflow.ini to "no", that may works. GX got a check for the different versions, I was already thinking to add such a check to wiiflow as well...
Well i tried your suggestion and still no luck :(

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quadforce 0.1 was released before DML 1.5, but I don't know if it's checking any cfg version number like DML.
If you have to select a version, you should select one above r57, and between 1.2 and 2.1.
it's maybe "dm_r2.1-" in wiiflow.

wiikey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well ive sorted it thanks abz and fix94 it was youre suggestions together that solved it

Settings for anyone else who need them
In wiiflow.ini
dm_r2.1+=no
dml_r52+=yes
In wiiflow
gamecuber booter - diosmios ( for some reason auto detect does not work for quadforce hopefully fix94 will look into this for us noobs )

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-