ROM Hack [Q] Regarding Cubic Ninja on firmware 10.6

Antonio_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello GBATemp,

I have a noobish question to ask regarding ninjhax on firmware 10.6, I will be using a sky3ds to load and run ninjhax, my main goal is to pkhex on Alpha Sapphire (which I have the cartridge for).

Now if I remove my sky3ds after booting the homebrew channel and insert my AS cartridge will I be able to dump the save in save manager?

I'm asking ahead of setting everything up as I'm away from my N3DS and my laptop until the weekend.

Thanks for any and all replies :)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello GBATemp,

I have a noobish question to ask regarding ninjhax on firmware 10.6, I will be using a sky3ds to load and run ninjhax, my main goal is to pkhex on Alpha Sapphire (which I have the cartridge for).

Now if I remove my sky3ds after booting the homebrew channel and insert my AS cartridge will I be able to dump the save in save manager?

I'm asking ahead of setting everything up as I'm away from my N3DS and my laptop until the weekend.

You should be fine. Once the Homebrew Launcher has booted, you can eject your Sky3DS, it isn't needed after that point.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello GBATemp,

Downgrade while you still can, memchunkhax2 has been de-pached.

Antonio_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, that's cleared that up for me.

I'm not overly confident in downgrading at this time so I'll be sticking to 10.6 and my sky3ds for now :)

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the best time to downgrade. If there are problems while downgrading, you may only be able to save your system by doing a recovery that upgrades you to the current firmware.

If the current firmware is still 10.6, that means that if you have problems, you can try again.

Once Nintendo fixes the exploit in 10.7, if you have this kind of problem, you will have to upgrade to 10.7 so you won't be able to try again.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: