Hardware Q: Configure pro controller as wiimote?

Theniceguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to assign wiimote's button to gamepad/pro controller like x padder does on PC. The best would be that the Stick reproduce the D pad's 8 directions.
By the way motion controls isn't needed for my use so it's maybe not a problem

I highly doubt that an easy solution exists, but I want to be sure of it

Thanks for answering and have a nice day :)

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to assign wiimote's button to gamepad/pro controller like x padder does on PC. The best would be that the Stick reproduce the D pad's 8 directions.
By the way motion controls isn't needed for my use so it's maybe not a problem

I highly doubt that an easy solution exists, but I want to be sure of it

Thanks for answering and have a nice day :)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiinupro-pro-controller-to-pc-gamepad.348537/

Theniceguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.
I was asking if it was possible to play with a Pro controller as a wiimote on Wii U .
Even if your link is really interesting as well, it's not what i'm searching for :)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Nintendo made the WUPC as a sole traditional controller instead of a gimmicky one, still, the closest that I know of a WUPC-Wiimote is on Splatoon Offline 1v1. However, if you're okay with a non-Nintendo brand controller which also acts as a WUPC and Wiimote then there's this:

71nnPhbbyrL._SX522_.jpg

It looks like a deformed Xbox 360 but on the bright side it functions with Wii and Wii U games, as well as act as a Wiimote.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gioteck-GC-2-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B00BB9GKB2

Theniceguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I thought it's a bit difficult to be understood, especially with a very precise request asked in a non-native language ^^'.

The thing is that i don't want to play wii games on pc with a WUPC recognized as a wiimote.
The purpose was to play wii U games (specially one) with a Pro Controller/Gamepad or other stick controllers recognized by the console as a single wiimote (without nunchunk).
I don't know if it was the right section to ask this, maybe the Hack one was more appropriate.

Sorry again for my poor explanations :S

Theniceguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not sure, but from what i understood it emulates a wii classic controller and not a single Wiimote.
It really have to be recognized as a single wiimote (on horizontal position), while benifiting of the stick's comfort.
Anyway, this controller doesn't seem to be sold anymore ..

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
According to the reviews it also emulates as a Wiimote too, and yeah, it's tough to find this controller but someone should be selling it on the internet, hopefully for not too high because it's not that valuable.

Theniceguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mmmh ok, i will try to find someone who has one of these controllers.
Just to be sure if it really works this way, so as not waste my money for nothing^^.

Maybe there's other solutions that don't imply any buy, but if it works it's already really fine :) .

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nintendo made the WUPC as a sole traditional controller instead of a gimmicky one, still, the closest that I know of a WUPC-Wiimote is on Splatoon Offline 1v1. However, if you're okay with a non-Nintendo brand controller which also acts as a WUPC and Wiimote then there's this:

71nnPhbbyrL._SX522_.jpg

It looks like a deformed Xbox 360 but on the bright side it functions with Wii and Wii U games, as well as act as a Wiimote.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gioteck-GC-2-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B00BB9GKB2
That controller is impossible to find in stock anywhere. Believe me, I've searched :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It was available on eBay a few weeks ago for £14.
Damn, I missed it. I really want one of those controllers as it seems like the perfect all-in-one solution for all Wii/Wii U games that don't use motion controls. Not to mention GC games with Nintendont. But they stopped producing them before I even found out about the controller, and it seems like they didn't produce that many of them, especially not of the newer version that has a Pro Controller mode in addition to the Classic Controller/Wiimote modes of the first version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hey all.