PW Justice for All with its original soundtrack?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by RayorDragonFall, Jun 29, 2007.

?

Did you play Phoenix Wright Justice for all with its original soundtrack or not?

1. Yes, I did.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I hacked the rom to change the ost.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RayorDragonFall
    OP

RayorDragonFall I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

Mar 15, 2003
    Ok, so basically I've been playing PW Justice for All and I've heard you can change the music files of the rom, so I was wondering out of the guys that have played it:
    Did you like the music or did you change it? Did you just leave it the way it is because thats the way it was published? Did you just turn the volume down when you didn't like the song? Etc.

Basically its yes or no and why [​IMG].

RDF

2. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    I played the game with it's original soundtrack, but that's mostly cause I played it as soon as it came out. And then I finished it in only a few days... [​IMG]

Anyways, while the soundtrack may be slightly annoying when comparing the songs to their original form, it's not TOO bad. [​IMG]

3. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    I don't think the soundtrack was bad at all! I played through the whole game with the volume turned up completely.

I can't wait 'till Gyakuten Saiban 3 releases! [​IMG]

4. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    I hated the cross examination music in PW2 so I was glad that I have the hacked version. But I can't wait to play PW3.