Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (WIP)

which translation do you prefer, uncensored or censored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fgurbanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i downloaded from mega version 0.5. Installed in wup installer, everything installed except dlc. As instructions say if dlc installation stuck at 0% you should manipulate with power buttons, but nothing worked. i used usb stick instead hard drive, same thing. used y mod, everytime it stuck at 0. What should i do?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i downloaded from mega version 0.5. Installed in wup installer, everything installed except dlc. As instructions say if dlc installation stuck at 0% you should manipulate with power buttons, but nothing worked. i used usb stick instead hard drive, same thing. used y mod, everytime it stuck at 0. What should i do?
I remember you have to wait a long amount of time. Don't be impatient.

Reactions: satel and fgurbanly

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Gunstorm

Retro_Mod_Gamer

Niche List Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's written exactly above your post:

@Retro_Mod_Gamer Thanks fo that but is there any teason to overwrite the files instead of using SDCafiine?
well yes, I can launch the game from the main menu and it plays in English, no homebrew necessary, no custom firmware needed to be active. In your case you have to launch an exploit, then an app, then the game. With my method you can just power on your console and launch the game.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
This is awesome, thanks a lot, looking forward to this.

I wonder though, did the Wii Puyo Puyo titles ever get an English patch? i know the DS versions have which I can play on Wii U just fine but I like the Wii versions not only for having better visuals and voice clips but also because they support local multiplayer.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome, thanks a lot, looking forward to this.

I wonder though, did the Wii Puyo Puyo titles ever get an English patch? i know the DS versions have which I can play on Wii U just fine but I like the Wii versions not only for having better visuals and voice clips but also because they support local multiplayer.
Does Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Wii U not support local multiplayer? That seems odd, the Switch version has local multiplayer, which I know was newer, but I didn't think a core feature like that was new to the later versions.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Does Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Wii U not support local multiplayer? That seems odd, the Switch version has local multiplayer, which I know was newer, but I didn't think a core feature like that was new to the later versions.
Puyo Puyo Tetris has local multiplayer on Wii U and PS3 I was talking about the Wii games “Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary (aka the best one) 20th Anniversary and Puyo Puyo 7” afaik they only received English patches on the DS (which also work on WiiU) but the Wii and PSP versions never did.

Strangely Puyo Puyo Fever 2 didn’t get an English patch on the DS but instead on PS2 which I don’t have 🤷‍♂️ And that one is hard to play without being able to read Japanese unlike the others lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU