Suggestion Put "Report" under "Edit" on posts you have permissions to edit

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is a minor complaint I have, but I edit my posts fairly often, and I've clicked on Report by mistake more times than I can count instead of Edit. An option to change the order of the two would be nice to have.

annoyance.png

Last edited by daxtsu,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't this just cause the issue you've described for the hundreds of other users that are used to it the way it's always been?

At best it could be a configurable option but it seems like a lot of effort for something so minor.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a minor complaint I have, but I edit my posts fairly often, and I've clicked on Report by mistake more times than I can count instead of Edit. Reporting one's own posts can be useful sometimes, but I feel that Edit should be above Report, if at all possible.

View attachment 133386
I disagree with this I think if they did put edit above report I would end up hitting report by accident where as i have never once hit report instead of edit.

Reactions: daxtsu

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do feel Edit should be above Report on that menu, however I fear it would throw my muscle memory off if you changed it (I would instinctively go for where I think it is, then realise it's in the wrong place), so it would be best to just leave it as is.

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I wouldn't want to suddenly create the problem for anyone else, so an option would be a better idea, editing the first post.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: