Hacking Public locafriendseeds got banned, again

Were you hit by the banhammer? Wich Local Friend Code Seed were you using?

• I was banned and used a Public Seed

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • I was banned and used a Private Seed

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • I got away using a Public Seed

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • I got away using a Private Seed

Votes: 86 50.6%

• Total voters

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So far this only seems to be affecting public seeds, at least I haven't seen anyone mention they were using a private seed and got banned. So it's a bit early to say it's a ban wave.
But I don't doubt that there will be more ban waves. Whatever method Nintendo used to detect CFW users in the first place is still valid, there haven't been any attempts to block it in CFW as we still aren't sure exactly what criteria they use for bans, so it almost certainly won't be the last ban wave. I don't think this one is a ban wave though.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Confirmed pubblic seed banned. Any solution? Becouse i don't think (obvius speaking) i can transfer my data back on to a O3DS. So the only way is to buy another console, unless there is some magic way to unban my self again.

D

Deleted User

I dont get it. People that use the same LSeed from the chaos site claim that there are not baned while some claim that there are baned. How is that posible? Isn't it the very same seed(file) ?
The chaos site usually has more than one different seed.However it can get shared through different websites aswell like YouTube descriptions on specific videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I'd quite enjoy a life of taking it easy. But I haven't reached that life yet.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well guys, less than 2 hours until the direct