ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
According to serebii joe, there still small updates until June.

Maybe no more main levels, but only special levels from time to time.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/963326988185407490
I don't think he is correct. I think the events are already scheduled to appear, on a continuous cycle. I don't think we will actually receive any new patches every Tuesday. What will be released every Tuesday is already added in 1.5.7

Time will tell though..

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't think he is correct. I think the events are already scheduled to appear, on a continuous cycle. I don't think we will actually receive any new patches every Tuesday. What will be released every Tuesday is already added in 1.5.7

Time will tell though..
i think this what he meant, the event is already started and it will continue till june.

Reactions: Madridi

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are 700+ stages inside StageDataEvent.bin, so yeah there will be new events on Tuesdays until June but these are already programmed into the game and won't need an update. Dates for the events are also included, to bad I never could read them properly ^^

As I said, I'd have liked one last update to add the last missing Pokemons : additional forms for Acreus, Genesect, Vivillon, Flabébé&co, Furfrou haircuts, Aegislash Attack Mode, Pumpkaboo&co other sizes have had placeholders since the game launched but never were added, as well as USUM's exclusive UBs & Zeraeora that aren't in the files yet. I don't care if they don't have great skills, I just want it for the sake of completion.

Last edited by supercarotte,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
i think this what he meant, the event is already started and it will continue till june.
Sure but what I'm saying is that it's a cycle. It's a 24 week cycle. Meaning that once the 24th week finish in June, it will go back to week 1, week 2, etc..
That's how I understood it at least.

And no, I don't think that's what he meant. He specifically talked about "Tuesday morning notification spam".. There won't be a new notification, and check in won't result in extra data. There will be the regular check-ins only

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
T84DnlU.png
HTQ3I0a.png
CRPwDET.png

So, as you can see I made a lot of progress on PSSE. It now has the basics functions to handle UX stages, but I have yet to implement it correctly in the editor (I had to manually fix my save after editing it with PSSE to take the pics above). I uploaded the commits on github so if you want to test it you can compile it from there, but be warned that it is in an extremely buggy/alpha++ state. I myself won't be able to work on it this WE, so don't expect a release until at least mid/end of next week.

PS: UX-Whiscash probably is the tankiest stage ever, at almost 230.000 HP, but it's also a pretty fun stage ! Much funnier than UX-P-Kyogre...

Where exactly are those dates stored?
Probably in StageDataEvent.bin. This file is divided into one or more chuncks per event level, and though I have managed to properly read it each of them contains two 6 or 8-bytes long regions that I strongly suspect to be dates (because the absolute difference between those numbers often corresponds to 1 or 2 weeks worth of seconds, always matching the announced availability period). I haven't digged in this for a while so that's basically all I remember for now, I'd have to work again on it if you need more informations.

blckshrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Probably in StageDataEvent.bin. This file is divided into one or more chuncks per event level, and though I have managed to properly read it each of them contains two 6 or 8-bytes long regions that I strongly suspect to be dates (because the absolute difference between those numbers often corresponds to 1 or 2 weeks worth of seconds, always matching the announced availability period). I haven't digged in this for a while so that's basically all I remember for now, I'd have to work again on it if you need more informations.
Thanks but I already figured it out after I found this Shuffle data parser https://github.com/Chupalika/Kaleo

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone, I finally managed to get PSSE working (seemingly) corectly again so I decided to release it. You'll find it here.

Most of the changes are towards fixing or preventing bugs so the description is pretty short, but I hope you'll like the few visible improvements I made. As always, this is meant as a beta so have fun but keep backups !

Thanks but I already figured it out after I found this Shuffle data parser https://github.com/Chupalika/Kaleo
Thanks for that link, I've started looking into it so we'll se what I can get out of those informations. ^^

jonfox_sv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone, I finally managed to get PSSE working (seemingly) corectly again so I decided to release it. You'll find it here.

Most of the changes are towards fixing or preventing bugs so the description is pretty short, but I hope you'll like the few visible improvements I made. As always, this is meant as a beta so have fun but keep backups !

THANKS!!

Reactions: supercarotte

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@supercarotte
hello, just want to ask if the "1.5 years release" of the shuffle save will be the final version?
or it still needs polishing?
It definitely needs some "polishing", but I have no idea when/if I'll be able to do it. The next version I'll push, if any, would likely fix the bugs some of you told me were in the current release.

PsychoBabble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Does this work?

I downloaded it, found my shuffle SAV file... and the app can't!

I clicked on ALL FILES and it still won't load my SAV file.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this work?

I downloaded it, found my shuffle SAV file... and the app can't!

I clicked on ALL FILES and it still won't load my SAV file.
if the save file was not decrypted by jksm ir checkpoint save manager the file is not going to work on this.

Yes. this save editor is one that works nicely.

PsychoBabble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I'm rushing out so I can't see my 3DS now, but in Checkpoint, do I decrypt the save and then run that through the app on my PC?

I just managed to restore my corrupt game data... this all is a massive learning curve.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm rushing out so I can't see my 3DS now, but in Checkpoint, do I decrypt the save and then run that through the app on my PC?

I just managed to restore my corrupt game data... this all is a massive learning curve.
Once you use the save manager its going to be a savedata.bin file that it extracts. You will put that on your pc and tell the app once you run it where its saved to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn