PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by SciresM, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I don't think he is correct. I think the events are already scheduled to appear, on a continuous cycle. I don't think we will actually receive any new patches every Tuesday. What will be released every Tuesday is already added in 1.5.7

Time will tell though..

2. aos10

aos10 Fairy Princess

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    i think this what he meant, the event is already started and it will continue till june.

Madridi likes this.
  3. supercarotte

supercarotte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2015
    France
    There are 700+ stages inside StageDataEvent.bin, so yeah there will be new events on Tuesdays until June but these are already programmed into the game and won't need an update. Dates for the events are also included, to bad I never could read them properly ^^

As I said, I'd have liked one last update to add the last missing Pokemons : additional forms for Acreus, Genesect, Vivillon, Flabébé&co, Furfrou haircuts, Aegislash Attack Mode, Pumpkaboo&co other sizes have had placeholders since the game launched but never were added, as well as USUM's exclusive UBs & Zeraeora that aren't in the files yet. I don't care if they don't have great skills, I just want it for the sake of completion.

Last edited by supercarotte, Feb 15, 2018
    noctis90210 and Madridi like this.
  4. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Sure but what I'm saying is that it's a cycle. It's a 24 week cycle. Meaning that once the 24th week finish in June, it will go back to week 1, week 2, etc..
    That's how I understood it at least.

And no, I don't think that's what he meant. He specifically talked about "Tuesday morning notification spam".. There won't be a new notification, and check in won't result in extra data. There will be the regular check-ins only

5. blckshrk

blckshrk Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2017
    Germany
    Where exactly are those dates stored?

6. supercarotte

May 21, 2015
    France
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, as you can see I made a lot of progress on PSSE. It now has the basics functions to handle UX stages, but I have yet to implement it correctly in the editor (I had to manually fix my save after editing it with PSSE to take the pics above). I uploaded the commits on github so if you want to test it you can compile it from there, but be warned that it is in an extremely buggy/alpha++ state. I myself won't be able to work on it this WE, so don't expect a release until at least mid/end of next week.

PS: UX-Whiscash probably is the tankiest stage ever, at almost 230.000 HP, but it's also a pretty fun stage ! Much funnier than UX-P-Kyogre...

Probably in StageDataEvent.bin. This file is divided into one or more chuncks per event level, and though I have managed to properly read it each of them contains two 6 or 8-bytes long regions that I strongly suspect to be dates (because the absolute difference between those numbers often corresponds to 1 or 2 weeks worth of seconds, always matching the announced availability period). I haven't digged in this for a while so that's basically all I remember for now, I'd have to work again on it if you need more informations.

Bluespheal, Madridi and noctis90210 like this.
  7. blckshrk

blckshrk Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2017
    Germany
    Thanks but I already figured it out after I found this Shuffle data parser https://github.com/Chupalika/Kaleo

8. supercarotte

May 21, 2015
    France
    Hi everyone, I finally managed to get PSSE working (seemingly) corectly again so I decided to release it. You'll find it here.

Most of the changes are towards fixing or preventing bugs so the description is pretty short, but I hope you'll like the few visible improvements I made. As always, this is meant as a beta so have fun but keep backups !

Thanks for that link, I've started looking into it so we'll se what I can get out of those informations. ^^

jonfox_sv and Madridi like this.
  9. jonfox_sv

jonfox_sv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2013
    Spain

supercarotte likes this.
  10. Match

Match Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2010
    Brazil
    It's normal that the editor resets 'Raise Max Level' used on every pokemon when using 'All Owned Lv (Max)' option?

11. PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2015
    Norway
    I'm not working, I have export Pokemon Shuffle save file but after using Pokemon Shuffle save file editor, I do not get max heart, coins or Jewels.

12. Kyle Link

Kyle Link Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2013
    Guatemala
    Mixco, Guatemala, Guatemala
    One question, do you know how I can extract the files from the Mobile version? I would like to extract the sprites from the level medals of each Pokémon