Hacking PSP EMU (NATIVELY) hacked on PSVITA.

RRWcomicsboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is installing the beta.henkaku.xyz taiHEN supposed to delete most of the folders in ux0 (including pspemu), remove access to any folder besides ux0, and give you "550 File not found" errors when transferring files to the Vita? Because that's what it keeps doing to my PSTV even after I enable unsafe homebrew. I've had to format it like 3 times with the same results each time.

The FTP transfer works fine and all of the folders are there when I install normal henkaku, but taiHEN just seems to wreck my system, and I guess I can't install this without the tai folder, right?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Is installing the beta.henkaku.xyz taiHEN supposed to delete most of the folders in ux0 (including pspemu), remove access to any folder besides ux0, and give you "550 File not found" errors when transferring files to the Vita? Because that's what it keeps doing to my PSTV even after I enable unsafe homebrew. I've had to format it like 3 times with the same results each time.

The FTP transfer works fine and all of the folders are there when I install normal henkaku, but taiHEN just seems to wreck my system, and I guess I can't install this without the tai folder, right?
They're not deleted, they're hidden. You need to install VitaShell 1.42 (and, in my case anyways, reboot) to regain access.

Reactions: RRWcomicsboy

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

In taiHAN MolecularShell only has the same access right as safe homebrew. You have to install VitaShell 1.42 manually and use that.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
which cpu overclocking in psp is okay to use?

(turned my vita off so i dont know what that thing was) there is something in the cfw menu where it has some different profiles? something called m33 driver i think and sonyxx / inferno? what do these do ?

and btw. the sharpening filter thing in the graphics options is so nice !!
i tried a game and it ran so nicely.
its good to have psp on vita.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
which cpu overclocking in psp is okay to use?

(turned my vita off so i dont know what that thing was) there is something in the cfw menu where it has some different profiles? something called m33 driver i think and sonyxx / inferno? what do these do ?

and btw. the sharpening filter thing in the graphics options is so nice !!
i tried a game and it ran so nicely.
its good to have psp on vita.
Set it to max 333 doing so the loading time will be reduced ^_^
M33 and Inferno are something like ISO loaders (It's not that) but these let's you load PSP games ^^
Inferno by the way has the best compatibility!

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Following the instructions
I am unsure why I'm getting 0x8001000D errors, but the whole filesystem is read only. Both via FTP and managing files directly

RRWcomicsboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following the instructions
I am unsure why I'm getting 0x8001000D errors, but the whole filesystem is read only. Both via FTP and managing files directly

You might have the same issue I had a few messages above. Seems that manually updating to 1.42 Vitashell (and then possibly rebooting) is required to edit and FTP transfer files, since molecularshell on taiHEN doesn't have the same permissions it used to.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
dang I never had a chance to get a psp game on my vita. hopefully there will be a way to get this without relying on that
PSN spoofing still works with regular Henkaku, just download a PSP demo while using that, and then proceed.

Is the PS1 emulation stable on 3.60 too?

Part of the reason I got the PSTV was due to having it as a "Mini PS1".
Retroarch's PS1 emulation is ok. Some games run perfect, others have some framerate issues when too much is happening on screen, but this is because things look better than the PSP mode emulator (as things are being rendered with the Vita's native resolution).

At the moment, Adrenaline doesn't have PS1 support so Retroarch is the only choice for PS1 games.

What is the TITLEID for LOCOROCO Midnight Carnival Demo? I'm just tired and cant find it :/
NPUG80318

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to create the ux0:/pspemu folder gives me Error 0x8001000D and doesnt create it
Cant do it through vitashell, doing it through ftp gives me back "550 could not create directory" error.

What to do?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to create the ux0:/pspemu folder gives me Error 0x8001000D and doesnt create it
Cant do it through vitashell, doing it through ftp gives me back "550 could not create directory" error.

What to do?
Make sure you're using VitaShell 1.42.

If you already are, try rebooting and then opening VitaShell again.

Reactions: netovsk

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make sure you're using VitaShell 1.42.

If you already are, try rebooting and then opening VitaShell again.

Thanks a lot!

VitaShell assumedly auto-updated itself to 1.42 but for some reason it seems it stayed on 1.41.

Deleted bubble and updated manually and it worked, reporting in case someone faces the same issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated