Gaming PSN Store - Cyberpunk 2077

Youser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pre ordered Cyberpunk a few months ago and now it’s on sale. Am I eligible for a refund of the difference?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre ordered Cyberpunk a few months ago and now it’s on sale. Am I eligible for a refund of the difference?

if it's not out yet, either microsoft or sony carries the same return policy as steam. nintendo has followed (sorta) where you can preorder a game and get a refund within 7 days of release, which then it becomes a preloaded a game and it's automatically downloaded. can't get a refund then afaik.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, iirc, the steam return policy is less than 2 hours play time or less than two weeks of ownership. I think one of the big three does the same, but I'm not 100% positive.

Griffin36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you currently playing cyberpunk 2077 on your PS4? How is it running for you. I played the game when it was launched on 10 December 2020 before getting my refund because the game was alsmost unplayable but now I am hearing that the game is running pretty fine even on PS4 as well.

D

Deleted User

Now that 7.55 exploit is out, piraters will soon be able to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 base game. :rofl2:

D

Deleted User

won't be able to enjoy shit ps4's can't run cyberpunk lol

unless that was the joke

poor cyberpunk fans

That was the joke, look at my avatar that's in game footage of the PS4 base game.

Cars flying in the air, cars blowing up for no reason, police magically appearing in buildings and shooting at you randomly. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Reactions: DKB

Youser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you currently playing cyberpunk 2077 on your PS4? How is it running for you. I played the game when it was launched on 10 December 2020 before getting my refund because the game was alsmost unplayable but now I am hearing that the game is running pretty fine even on PS4 as well.

No. I stopped playing it 5 hours in. I didn’t want to invest any more time in it and have it lose my progress or something similar. Haven’t played it again since. Can anyone share their experience of the game running on a ps4 pro?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw