Hacking Discussion [PSA] SX OS Banwave is here!!!

MightyMoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
That's why I can't say enough often that you should keep your console offline when using SX OS. At least until we know more about what is safe and what isn't.

And since I don't really care, I decided to find out first hand and let you guys know.. I'm just heroic like that :P

Last edited by MightyMoe,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
People really should reboot this console in non-SX mode whenever they plan to go online, and stay in flight mode when using SX. And absolutely do not update pirated games.

Raikkonen94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People really should reboot this console in non-SX mode whenever they plan to go online, and stay in flight mode when using SX. And absolutely do not update pirated games.

Yep, this will be my modus operandi when I buy my SX (Pro in my case).

Metalik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Isn't even that pic, like, easy to photoshop? (I shouldn't even mention the fact that they are 180x180 pics, which is suspiciously tiny)
Not saying that he's bullshitting us, but still.

x0x0

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's why I can't say enough often that you should keep your console offline when using SX OS. At least until we know more about what is safe and what isn't.
The funny thing is im not get banned yet.. Im always connected, im used layeredfs games, now backups to play online and im used my main account with contains 2 games from eshop.

MightyMoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
The funny thing is im not get banned yet.. Im always connected, im used layeredfs games, now backups to play online and im used my main account with contains 2 games from eshop.
Hahahahahaha you'll join me soon bud, don't you worry :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey @MightyMoe since your console is banned from eShop, xortroll is looking for someone with a eShop ban to test this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-exhop-nintendo-switch-title-downloader.508273/

Pardon my ignorance, but does that thing allow me to play pirated eshop titles? If so, I'm down to try..If not I don't really want to risk losing my ability to update, if that's even a thing.

Reactions: LogicIsHansom

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Isn't even that pic, like, easy to photoshop? (I shouldn't even mention the fact that they are 180x180 pics, which is suspiciously tiny)
Not saying that he's bullshitting us, but still.
Do you really want to go down this slippery slope of accusing anyone who reports their experiences as fake?

Anyway, here's a nice comparison I whipped up:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

I think the reactionary posters in this thread (you know who you are) should take a breather.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one