PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or PS2?

Which is better?

• PlayStation 3 (multimedia support, built-in Wi-Fi, Blu-Ray and DVD playback, very much expensive pri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360 (multimedia support, DVD playback, less expensive price (200 U.S. dollars) + an Xbox 360 Wi

• Wii (less expensive price with built-in Wi-Fi support (250 U.S. dollars), lack of DVD support)

• PlayStation 2 (cheapest price (100 U.S. dollars)

• Total voters

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm suprised at the amount of Wii votes.

I find it a little gimicky, got bored of it quickly, and rarley go on it. It's gone unused for over 5 months at times.

MajinD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I vote PS3, cause it has free internet, a good set of games (Like Resistance Fall of Man (And it's sequel), Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (And Quest for Booty) and LittleBigPlanet), and it has Blu Ray support.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS2 by far. It has the longest life of any system to date, not to mention some of the best games (GTA, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Jak, etc). It's still a good system by today's standards.

On the other hand, the Wii is easy to hack to play backups. You could probably buy the system, a SD card, a WM+, and a nunchuck for a decent price and be able to play practically any game for the GC or Wii on it for free. Try doing that with a 360 or PS3.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
It's really down to personal preference. I have a PS2 and a wii with every game I could want to play either on them or easy to borrow, and the only wii game I really like is Smash Bros., so that's the wii and the PS2 out.

The PS3 is still too much for me price wise, and there aren't really any games that I particularly want.

I have an Xbox 360, but to be honest, i'm bored of it too. The only game I have bought in the last year was Batman (which is awesome!), and the next one i'm likely to get will be Bioshock 2.

So while the 360 got my vote, I honestly prefer my DS Lite and my PSP- mainly due to the SNES and GBA emulators.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The PS2s support official ends this year (or the next I believe) so its not worth it to go with that, the Wii is utter shit for the hardcore gamer, it has practically NO third party support, almost every third party developer is loosing money on the Wii, and its a real gimmick (coming from an ex-Wii owner).

The PS3 is a decent system, its coming along but I still don't think the newer PS3s are worth the money. I don't want a gimped PS3 thats why I still have my 80GB BC PS3.

The 360 Elite IMO is one of the best buys right now. Its now almost as RROD-proof as its going to get, ISN'T missing features from the original Elite from 2 years back (besides an HDMI cable, but who cares? $5 on monoprice.com) and it can be hacked to play some great games.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I prefer the Wii, on first hand because i am an Nintendo fanatic an the nintendo games are most interesting to me,
on the second place i would have chosen the xbox360, because it is more supported than the ps3 and cheaper too, but
after the release of the slim version the ps3 became more interesting:.

nonetheless the good old snes is the best console ever made until now:.
gbasp.gif

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
how come there is no dreamcast on the list? no seriously

but i go wii for just plain fun and flexibility
ps2 for hdloader alone and many many rpgs
and 360 for good ol zombie mashin action.....
someday maybe a ps3 but not anytime soon
also agree my psp and ds are the most used though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: