PS1 Emulation , Can i play a game that i have?

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well if i have a PS1 disc can i emulate it on my pc , and play with the CD or with an iso?

if i can which emulator work wells?

i have a ps2 but my friend have my ps1 memory card , and i want to play Castlevania:SotN

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Just put in the CD that the game is on, and use the run from CD option from the emulator you are using. ePSXe is quite complex, and I would not recommend it for beginners, use the emulator called psX at here., also you will need a bios, but I can not tell you how to get it, as it is illegal. The one you need is SCPH1001.bin

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One you can try to look for is called Emurayden. It's quite an old PS1 emulator but is virtually 100% compatible and doesn't need a bios. I used to have it but don't anymore but I remember it would load every game even the hard to emulate ones. It came in a Spanish and English version but wasn't hard to use. I think the most recent version (the last one I used anyway) was 2.2. Remember Google is your friend....

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Emurayden is a hack of another PSX Emulator called Connectix VGS, which was a commercial project. So its legality is a bit of an issue seeing as Connectix was bought by Sony. On top of that, it is a tad outdated by newer emulators in compatibility, such as SSSPSX. But it was nice when it came out, and had some features that the VGS didn't.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
okay i got castlevania working in ePSXe but i got no music. just sounds.

forget it
smile.gif
got sounds and music now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.