BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are a PS+ subscriber, you can now use your power to vote in which free indie game we get next month! Here are the 3 available.
Action Henk!
Studio Name: RageSquid
Studio Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Development Time: 18 months

From the Team:
Action Henk is a fast-paced running, jumping, and butt-sliding platformer in a glorious 3D, toy filled world!
We’d love to share Action Henk with the PS Plus players for free, so vote for Henk!

Assault Android Cactus
Studio Name: Witch Beam
Studio Location: Brisbane, Australia
Development Time: 3 years

From the Team:
Assault Android Cactus is a fast-paced, tightly-tuned shoot ’em up that plays like a modern day arcade. It’s exciting to see Cactus make it to PS4, so we hope you’ll vote for it so everyone can get to experience it!

Broforce
Studio Name: Free Lives
Studio Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Time of Development for the Game: 3 1/2 years. Like liberty, it cannot be measured in a linear time frame.

From the Team:
Broforce fights terror in the name of freedom through the use of excessive force to blast liberty into terrorists. Vote for Broforce because freedom should be free.

Personally I voted for the Assault Cactus game. I have had that on my radar for a while now. I think Broforce is crushing everything right now though. I think it might be the best made game, but I vote goes to Cactus. Henk... is weird.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately (imo) Broforce is going to win. Just like Grow Home won last time over the far superior Armello. My vote goes for Action Henk.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Broforce is the obvious standout so i'm sure it'll win. Which is good because it's the only one of the 3 i'd ever play.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All garbage to me :nayps3:

where is knack and killzone shadow fall? I know everyone probably owns them by now but they need to put a triple AAA game on the list every couple months

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are a PS+ subscriber, you can now use your power to vote in which free indie game we get next month! Here are the 3 available..

where is knack and killzone shadow fall? I know everyone probably owns them by now but they need to put a triple AAA game on the list every couple months

There's a key word in there you seemed to have missed.

Where is Knack and Killzone? well they're over with the other Triple A games that aren't on this indie pick list. Unless PS+ has greatly declined, I assume bigger titles will also be free as well as there usually is every month. You just don't get a choice in which they are.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PS+ is ridiculous now. I think the last good game was Injustice? Well there was the hidden gem Rocket League too but apart from these 2, I've yet to play any of the free games from the past 1 year. Don't feel like renewing the subscription as I primarily play offline.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

AAA games would probably be big bombshells, they won't let people vote on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol