PS+ March Voting is now open!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by BORTZ, Feb 11, 2016.

1. BORTZ
    OP

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    If you are a PS+ subscriber, you can now use your power to vote in which free indie game we get next month! Here are the 3 available.
    Personally I voted for the Assault Cactus game. I have had that on my radar for a while now. I think Broforce is crushing everything right now though. I think it might be the best made game, but I vote goes to Cactus. Henk... is weird.

2. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    Unfortunately (imo) Broforce is going to win. Just like Grow Home won last time over the far superior Armello. My vote goes for Action Henk.

3. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Broforce is the obvious standout so i'm sure it'll win. Which is good because it's the only one of the 3 i'd ever play.

4. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    All garbage to me :nayps3:

where is knack and killzone shadow fall? I know everyone probably owns them by now but they need to put a triple AAA game on the list every couple months

5. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    There's a key word in there you seemed to have missed.

Where is Knack and Killzone? well they're over with the other Triple A games that aren't on this indie pick list. Unless PS+ has greatly declined, I assume bigger titles will also be free as well as there usually is every month. You just don't get a choice in which they are.

6. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Jan 27, 2009
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bahrain
    PS+ is ridiculous now. I think the last good game was Injustice? Well there was the hidden gem Rocket League too but apart from these 2, I've yet to play any of the free games from the past 1 year. Don't feel like renewing the subscription as I primarily play offline.

7. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    AAA games would probably be big bombshells, they won't let people vote on them.