Mothmachine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fuwake2.neocities.org
XP
Country
Indonesia
She/her and they/them when it comes to standard pronouns (as in, not the ones that fall under neopronouns).
So far nobody has used the number variants (sh3/th3y) yet, understandably, but it'd be nice...

I've also got some nounself neos, particularly bug/bugs and puyo/puyos (I kid you not). There are a few more but if I listed every pronoun set I had I'd probably be yelled at.
I'm sorta considering going by "it" occasionally, but I haven't properly tried it. If anybody could make a sentence for me with it/its pronouns, that'd be appreciated.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
neopronouns are really interesting from a linguistic standpoint
(on a Lingusticgbtq note, the word "enby" is really interesting because it's a stretched out version of a acronym of another word)
Enby is interesting because "NB" is apparently used in the Black Community for "non-black." It's also apparently been used by White Nationalists for the same acronym. Although, I often only find a few posts claiming either of these and I am not sure how actually commonly used the acronym is. I honestly find way more white queer folks making these claims than I do people of color.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: