Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've been so busy with my job the last few days and haven't been able to check this thread until now. Glad to see the steady progress senpai!
Yeah! Sure, because I only have free time this year, so I want to finish it quickly. nya~ (゚∀゚)

Ps: My eyes hurt again. (;´∀`)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@HoaiTrung97 wow did you translate this project alone?
Yeah! Mostly I do it alone, only a few parts, my Aibou will help me little! Nya~ (*´з`)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just played an earlier version of your work, and I think it's quite playable. Will be glad to see you progress further. Keep it up!
Yeah! Thank I try hard~ nya (*´з`)

Kenoichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Konbanwa~nya
Update 19/11 next~ nya
All Medals 96% Completed~ Nya~ (*´з`)

I've watched the video and all the screenshots of the translation, and it's AWESOME! I'm bad at Japanese, at best I could only understand the point of the sentence if someone actually says it. I can't read kanji. Seeing how you work on translating a Japanese game really amaze me. FIGHTING!!! Keep up the good work!

Reynan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I already like all your comment nad follow u yieee hoping to get link if u are finish and also i will buy u coffee hahah live love

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Done, I already liked all your posts and I follow you, I thank you for your work, I always wanted to play this game but I was limited by the language and now I can do it. I can't send you a PM, will you still send me the patch when you finish it?
Ya~ Sure~~
Thank you for support me (*^▽^*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol